Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
If Niasse's coming in on loan, wouldn't it be an idea to have him in early as to be available for Watford? Seeing as we're short of numbers up top at mo.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'd like us to go in for a young but promising keeper, one who could potentially challenge this season if he trains on. Paul Lopez from Espanyol for example? Spurs had him last season but couldn't agree a fee. Even if Ryan picks up form, genuine competition wouldn't do any harm.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
If Niasse's coming in on loan, wouldn't it be an idea to have him in early as to be available for Watford? Seeing as we're short of numbers up top at mo.

It does feel like I said prior to a ball being kicked, that we're acting as though these first 3 games don't count and we'll just start at a 3 game deficit and do our best. Massive risk.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I'd like us to go in for a young but promising keeper, one who could potentially challenge this season if he trains on. Paul Lopez from Espanyol for example? Spurs had him last season but couldn't agree a fee. Even if Ryan picks up form, genuine competition wouldn't do any harm.

What about Christian Walton at Brighton?he's supposed to be very good.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
It does feel like I said prior to a ball being kicked, that we're acting as though these first 3 games don't count and we'll just start at a 3 game deficit and do our best. Massive risk.

Yep I agree , let's give the rest of the league a 3 game start , obviously the team is not premier league ready yet , which in my opinion is a bit shoddy

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
bottom-of-barrell.png

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Got to remain positive that we'll get two more strikers in before the end of the month but this won't be cheap. Hopefully Chris and the team will pull some last minute rabbits out of the hat and we'll all be happier this time next week.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Got to remain positive that we'll get two more strikers in before the end of the month but this won't be cheap. Hopefully Chris and the team will pull some last minute rabbits out of the hat and we'll all be happier this time next week.

What's the worst that can happen? A miserable season with a return to the Championship with parachute payments. I'll take this over a drive to that shithole Gillingham all season long. I'll moan about it but I'll take it. We'll be fine though I'm sure. TB is not going to want to se us relegated after all he has done to get us here. He will spend what it takes I'm sure. Shame we have to wait until two possibly three defeats in to the season before we become competitive though.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Based on what exactly out of curiosity? Zahore is the one I definitely don't want - hugely over priced based on half a season of decent form.

Based on far more than the other strikers we have been linked and bid for

Big, strong and decent pace, played in English football and not a 2 bob league in Europe for starters.

Of all the ones we have been linked with he is my preferred choice

I'm sure we will have other options just will have to get busy with them

Stil plenty of time to get Shane Long in on loan ;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here