Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
So today we’ve signed a keeper who Sunderland fans think is terrible and also sold what appears to be one of the most promising strikers we have had in the development squad ever. I assume someone knows what they’re doing :lolol:

This is not the most inspired transfer news I’ve ever heard :wink:

How many people do I have to correct?
He is NOT a striker.

Maguire-Drew, Connelly & Gyokeres are promising strikers.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He is NOT a striker.

Striker or not, I thought Bjordal was one of the relatively few with a chance to break through. Having nurtured him through our youth set-up, with all the benefits to his ability as a player that brings, have we even got a fee for him?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So today we’ve signed a keeper who Sunderland fans think is terrible and also sold what appears to be one of the most promising strikers we have had in the development squad ever. I assume someone knows what they’re doing :lolol:

This is not the most inspired transfer news I’ve ever heard :wink:

Not a big fan, then? :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Edwin Gyasi being talked about again, but as it's only by HITC I'll not be holding my breath.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Striker or not, I thought Bjordal was one of the relatively few with a chance to break through. Having nurtured him through our youth set-up, with all the benefits to his ability as a player that brings, have we even got a fee for him?

Yes there's a fee/sell-on. Else the club wouldn't have bothered to exercise the one year option on his contract.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Striker who can play left wing. Which is where he's been used. But he's a lanky striker, first and foremost.

Seems to score every time he plays, he must be getting close to breaking through.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He is NOT a striker.

Would have said JMD is more of a wide player. Certainly seemed that way for Dagenham

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hey [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] It would seem NSC is getting ready for it's next 'why have they sold him?' tantrum.

Esp when the child (ok he's 20) in question has followed the well trodden path to Premier League greatness that is:-

IFK Aspudden-Tellus to Brommapojkarna to Brighton under 23's.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Seems to score every time he plays, he must be getting close to breaking through.

He does but I'm not sure he is. Depends on the perceived gulf between the kids and the PL.
Probably needs a full season out on loan, banging them in IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Would have said JMD is more of a wide player. Certainly seemed that way for Dagenham

Fair comment OTM. Definitely how he's been played out on loan. But came up as a striker.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Gay Ass?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Bernardo?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Percy Tau then?:tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports