Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Typical the Albion can't even get a singing right.

8am, only just got up, new singing.
So basically by lunchtime it's going to seem like another day without singing anyone.

Barberout.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

So basically by lunchtime it's going to seem like another day without singing anyone.

Barberout.
That's my thoughts. Was looking forward to the spectaculation all day and one to be revealled around 3ish. Messed my work day up now. 😢

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011

Players training starts at 6am (7am Austria) and he took part.
Sky Sports have been at the camp this week so probably did deal that they could announce and interview if they dud not leak.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That's my thoughts. Was looking forward to the spectaculation all day and one to be revealled around 3ish. Messed my work day up now. ��

With that level of snow-flakery, brace yourself for a traumatic season :lolol::thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gylfi Sig supposedly on the move to Everton after they improved their bid beyond £40m

Another one that got away.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Urgent need - Striker

Need - Center Mid, Winger, Striker number 2

Would be nice - Full back, Center half

Hurry up - Maenpaa

We apparently also want a third keeper too.

Very odd about Maenpaa. He has gone on tour with the club, everything the Argus says suggests he's signed a new deal but no actual official confirmation from Albion.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Urgent need - Striker

Hurry up - Maenpaa
Looks about right, although I'd raise the Center Mid to urgent.

FWIW I think we've done well so far with recruitment this window. If we can also get the Center Mid and Top gun Striker in soon, then fantastic.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Looks about right, although I'd raise the Center Mid to urgent.

FWIW I think we've done well so far with recruitment this window. If we can also get the Center Mid and Top gun Striker in soon, then fantastic.

It looks like Neto will fill that need, I'd happily class Izzy Brown as Striker #2 if he comes in still. Which then all of a sudden leaves us short of just a big striker, a winger and another full back and CB probably on loan for me to be confident of survival, how quickly things change.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Urgent need - Striker

Hurry up - Maenpaa

Sounds about right although I see the FB/CB being the same player someone like Gomez

Gomez, renato and Brown in should leave us to plenty of cash for a winger and CF that we desire. All business done for around £30/£35 million if 10/15 spend on those 2.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
It looks like Neto will fill that need, I'd happily class Izzy Brown as Striker #2 if he comes in still. Which then all of a sudden leaves us short of just a big striker, a winger and another full back and CB probably on loan for me to be confident of survival, how quickly things change.

We already have two 'big' strikers in Hemed and Murray. Don't see anymore than one more striker signing this summer. Especially for a side that's probably going to be playing 1 up front for large swathes of the season.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
We already have two 'big' strikers in Hemed and Murray. Don't see anymore than one more striker signing this summer. Especially for a side that's probably going to be playing 1 up front for large swathes of the season.

True, we have target men. What we need is a striker with pace.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC

That's my fault for shit use of the word big, I meant MARQUEE striker :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here