Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Only 60? If there's a poster who names players after players after players just because he got one right one time (a long time after the event) it's BBBW.

There's a BIG difference between mentioning players I personally like individually and stating we ARE signing a player. BIG difference.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Well, the basis you didn't start any threads around that time was enough research for me. I'm not going to be looking at the nigh on 4000 posts you've made to look for no doubt some tediously criptic suggestion you may know something.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

AGAIN. In precisely zero of those links you have posted have I suggested we will be signing the player. They are players that I thought would be decent signings for the club. There is a huge difference between the two. Is it that difficult to understand?.

As stated previously get the link for the post dated 25/12/11. The wording is very different.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
After Ince gets his loan all SINGING finished.

[tweet]826431464975826944[/tweet]

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not much doing in the BBC's gossip columns:-

Crystal Palace are considering a move for Southampton forward Jay Rodriguez, 27, with West Brom also interested.(Daily Mirror)

Southampton have lined up Toulouse centre-back Christopher Jullien, 24, as a potential replacement for Virgil van Dijk, who is a £50m target for Chelsea, Everton and Liverpool.(Sun)

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Still slim pickings:-

Newcastle want to sign Fulham's 26-year-old attacking midfielder Tom Cairney, whom the club value at £10m. (Mirror)

Wolves plan to take up an option to sign on-loan striker Andreas Weimann, 25, from Derby for £1.5m. (Mirror)

Southampton, Bournemouth and Liverpool sent scouts to watch Henry Onyekuru play for Belgian side Eupen on Saturday. The coveted 19-year-old striker is a contender for Belgium's player of the year award.(Daily Mail)

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Still slim pickings:-

Newcastle want to sign Fulham's 26-year-old attacking midfielder Tom Cairney, whom the club value at £10m. (Mirror)

Wolves plan to take up an option to sign on-loan striker Andreas Weimann, 25, from Derby for £1.5m. (Mirror)

Southampton, Bournemouth and Liverpool sent scouts to watch Henry Onyekuru play for Belgian side Eupen on Saturday. The coveted 19-year-old striker is a contender for Belgium's player of the year award.(Daily Mail)

Still slim pickings? What do you expect on 24 April, the Full Monty of complete availability across Europe and beyond?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If Cairney can be had for 10 million lets make a splash!

Nothing can be done on that front until the playoffs are sorted out. IF Fulham fail to go up then they may be amenable to offers. I bet he goes for much more that 10M though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Still slim pickings? What do you expect on 24 April, the Full Monty of complete availability across Europe and beyond?
Very true, I'm gonna be a mess by 31.08.

I do so enjoy all the transfer gossip, esp how brilliantly secret the club is with all deals.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here