Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Follow? I've never looked

Maybe if

out for one of his posts, but obviously

break up the message

I spend too long on NSC

I’m replying to

so I stumble across most of them.

people might mistake

So is your post an attempt to look cool

my completly insipid ,pointless waffle

funny or clever?

For something well thought

NSC doesn't seem to be working out for you.

out or clever

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Stuart Armstrong, Scotland midfielder... we and a few other clubs after him according to BBC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Interesting, and I reckon we can now compete with Palace, Saints and WBA for players :thumbsup:
Under no circumstances does the rumour of singing a player from Scotchland constitute interesting.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Under no circumstances does the rumour of singing a player from Scotchland constitute interesting.

When you remember Dave McKay, Souness, McNab, Gilzean, Kenny Dalglish and others you come at it from a different perspective

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
When you remember Dave McKay, Souness, McNab, Gilzean, Kenny Dalglish and others you come at it from a different perspective

All of whom are still currently better than what they have to offer.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He would though.

Anyway we are overlooking one other thing. As a CB cover (replacement for Conroy Goldstone) he's not exctly the hungry up and coming lad with prospects that we currently seem to favour.

I would suggest we have the up and coming CB you speak of on our books already and as a 4th choice CB I would give the fairly recent example of Matt Upson , Aaron Hughes and Liam Ridgewell and Vegard Forren all old experinced here to do a job if needed, which most ,except Upson, werent much so John Terry is not such an obscure suggestion as some may wish to think. Obviously would be down to wage demands.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Obviously would be down to wage demands.

I don't think it's 'obvious' at all. The bloke is a horrible person and quite clearly not the sort we would contemplate to introduce to our dressing room.

Or maybe you want to tell us that he's a decent sort with everyone else's interests at heart?

Apart from that he's sh1te.

I would suggest we have the up and coming CB you speak of on our books already and as a 4th choice CB I would give the fairly recent example of Matt Upson , Aaron Hughes and Liam Ridgewell and Vegard Forren all old experinced here to do a job if needed, which most ,except Upson, werent much so John Terry is not such an obscure suggestion as some may wish to think. Obviously would be down to wage demands.

I don't think wages would be the only issue. I can't see CH or TB seeing him as someone who would fit into the culture in the dressing room.

For which I for one am exceedingly grateful; I wouldn't want John Terry as an Albion player. I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

EDIT: Glad to see someone agrees with me even if he did get his post in before I did. *******!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't think wages would be the only issue. I can't see CH or TB seeing him as someone who would fit into the culture in the dressing room.

For which I for one am exceedingly grateful; I wouldn't want John Terry as an Albion player. I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

EDIT: Glad to see someone agrees with me even if he did get his post in before I did. *******!

Everyone agrees with you.

[MENTION=29779]Whitechapel[/MENTION] is correct about not feeding the troll, something that is easily done with nonsense like this.
Just not so easy with the objectionable 'I'm right so everybody else is wrong' side of his repertoire..

phoenix

May 18, 2009
He posts stuff to get a reaction.

He knows people (you, Simmo Says and Triggggar in particular) will follow him around the board and bite at every single post in some weird attempt to look... I don’t know. Cool? Funny? Clever?

In fact the constant snipes at BG to try and get a quick laugh are actually more boring than his constant attempts to wind people up. :shrug:

All as bad as each other! No BG is a nob and deserves all he gets after consideration.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
And Matt Upton wasn’t a back up 4th choice option.

I did exclude Matt Upson as being one brought in to not play but be here if needed. I noticed nobody has said about any of the others mentioned. who all fitted the bill that I was saying about Terry for. It is all rather academic as Frank Lampard who has more knowledge than NSC combined is apparently going to take him to Derby to do the same job.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here