Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
After the anti climax of the weekend and false hopes of deleted tweets, will any new arrivals be announced today? ???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I GUESS we will announce the signing of the Finnish keeper, and Zamora today, with Iranian Ali following a day or so later.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I GUESS we will announce the signing of the Finnish keeper, and Zamora today, with Iranian Ali following a day or so later.

I'm going to take that as a definite promise from you that ALL that will happen. :thumbsup:

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
According to Sky sports app, 'Papers: The Sun: '' Former QPR striker Bobby Zamora has been offered a deal at Indian side Pune FC''. Probably a load of BS?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
New twitter rumour about WBA's midfielder Sebastian Blanco on a season's long loan....
That has been on FOOTBALL RUMOURS for days. The tweeter may just have been a random who read it there.

Having said that, if by some miracle this isn't just made up, then it could be the Tex 2 signing we need.

Last edited:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
New twitter rumour about WBA's midfielder Sebastian Blanco on a season's long loan....

porridge_uk.blanco.jpg

???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
CapturedFL72 on Twitter reckons there news of albion players leaving coming this afternoon.

COG ? Colunga ? Walton on loan ?

Last edited:

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'm beginning to feel like an expectant father, pacing up and down the corridor (ie going online), popping my head into the delivery room (ie The Argus, NSC) to see if there's reason to celebrate. If there's no birth soon, I imagine there'll be a few adoptions (ie loanees)....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here