Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Tom Davies in on loan as a consequence of Rooney to Everton. Twitter gossip from @jhfootballagent

lol

Would be incredible but no chance. One of Evertons best players last year. Will be England international at the world cup.

Today ????????? Most boring summer ever for signings.

Come on , lets have something.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
He is a regular for Everton though, if he improves this season as much as he did last he will be in the England squad by the end of it.

More chance of me playing for the Albion

He was becoming a regular for Everton last season, yes. But they're setting their sights high. Think that was the point of the original tweet. If they continue to spend heavily, then there could be an interest in sending him on loan to ensure his development doesn't stall.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Jonathan Calleri anyone. Were interested a while back, wasn't particularly impressive at West Ham (although didn't get much of a chance). So market value may have dropped, has a point to prove plus now has premier league experience. Maybe the pacy forward we're looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Not particularly impressive" is generous. A bit like saying Richard Tiltman would sometimes be caught offside. Having dodged a bullet on Calleri, it'd surely be amazing if we now asked them to aim the gun in our direction....

levs

Jul 10, 2017
"Not particularly impressive" is generous. A bit like saying Richard Tiltman would sometimes be caught offside. Having dodged a bullet on Calleri, it'd surely be amazing if we now asked them to aim the gun in our direction....

It often takes player time to adapt to the premier league, especially when you don't get a regular run in the side. It would be a risk, but depending on price may be one worth taking, I think he's an upgrade on Baldock.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Can't be bothered to check the whole thread to see if it's been mentioned and no doubt crap potentially but seen Ruben Pardo mentioned on twitter as a potential signing either permanent or on loan from Real Sociedad

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
A player is expected to sign today

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Sounds like our defensive options will be all signed today then, will allow us the rest of the transfer window to focus on our attaching options!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
There will be SINGING [emoji1305]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here