Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Robbie Keane about to appear on Talksport.... be interesting to see if he has any offers.. Im sure he will be asked

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Tried it. Failed.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

What, we tried a 4-3-3 with March and Knocky either side of Murray, with Sidwell/Norwood, Kayal and Stephens through the middle?

How many games did we play those players in those positions?

I must have amnesia. That or you just made it up.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Keane has a few Championship offers.... and Not from Leeds or Wolves..... the plot thickens....nothing in writing yet though he says...

He is training hard and keeping fit.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Keane has a few Championship offers.... and Not from Leeds or Wolves..... the plot thickens....nothing in writing yet though he says...

He is training hard and keeping fit.

Preston emerged as sudden favorites to sign him yesterday, imagine they are one of those interested.

I'm sure Derby need another striker

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
What, we tried a 4-3-3 with March and Knocky either side of Murray, with Sidwell/Norwood, Kayal and Stephens through the middle?

How many games did we play those players in those positions?

I must have amnesia. That or you just made it up.
We tried playing Knocky out of position behind the main striker. Likewise, Jiri. Neither worked. You have amnesia.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We tried playing Knocky out of position behind the main striker. Likewise, Jiri. Neither worked. You have amnesia.

So literally nothing like what I said, and for about half of one game. You completely made it up.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
This transfer window is so dull.

I really don't know why it needs to be a full month long. Why not shorten it to a week ? ???

Just 13 days to go now.
I know what you mean. Feels a little...disappointing? Watching other teams getting business done, and yet apart from some odd rumours, nothing much appears to be happening Albionwise. Whilst I know we don't need much, I'm eager for any business to get concluded and see the inevitable shirt holding picture.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I know what you mean. Feels a little...disappointing? Watching other teams getting business done, and yet apart from some odd rumours, nothing much appears to be happening Albionwise. Whilst I know we don't need much, I'm eager for any business to get concluded and see the inevitable shirt holding picture.

It's always hard work being an Albion fan during transfer windows, I know Hughton said it would be a quiet window but I expected a bit of action by now.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
At least there's been no major departures (other than Elvis, of course...). I'd be much happier if it was two weeks - that surely should be long enough to get the majority of business done. After all, a chunk of the time is taken up with the agents' malarkey. Reduce the size of the window, and we get Owen heading to the Grand a bit quicker... ;-)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
So literally nothing like what I said, and for about half of one game. You completely made it up.

Hardly... you have amnesia... and, no, it wasn't for half of one game... you're just plain wrong...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
As per usual, we are incredibly slow... we watch our rivals get first dibs again... and we watch from a position of great strength for our club / 2nd in the league... TBH, I'm shocked we've not brought a striker in by now, we must be a very attractive proposition, Shirley!?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hardly... you have amnesia... and, no, it wasn't for half of one game... you're just plain wrong...
Irrespective as to who has filled the gap, and for how long, they all have a few things in common.

- The player has looked out of place.
- Whichever winger has been used, they have instantly become completely ineffectual.
- The Albion's wing play has been diminished.

We now have one less winger to choose from, and before the wise sages start pushing Poc and Liam into the wing, let's not forget how quickly this squad became reliant on Adekugbe. .

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Irrespective as to who has filled the gap, and for how long, they all have a few things in common.

- Whichever winger has been used, they have instantly become completely ineffectual.

We now have one less winger to choose from, and before the wise sages start pushing Poc and Liam into the wing, let's not forget how quickly this squad became reliant on Adekugbe. .

Very eloquent... 100% correct...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Did you forget which sign in, you were on, bw or bw 2? I reckon Sock Monster is another of yours.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007

Quite right. It'd be interesting to see the venn diagram of those who said we are sufficiently covered without any signings but who expressed their pessimism after seeing the line up at PNE.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wednesday have strengthened since we played them, let's hope what we had is still good enough.

Have they? In terms of QUALITY, rather than just a couple of extra bodies no better than they had?

Also - WE will be stronger than when we last played them - we started Sidwell and Norwood in CM that day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here