Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Bakambu is an excellent player! Strong, quick, powerful. 11 goals in 23 appearances last year in La Liga. Get him in.

He has the same agency as Bale and Sigurdsson but more interestingly, they also represent Hemed & Hourihane. It seems Stellar Football Ltd would have a lot to gain if we moved one out and several in. They also have Crouch on their books should anyone be daft enough to believe that he'd want to leave Stoke and come here . . .

As other have said, Bakambu fits the profile and scored against Barcelona, Real and Atlético Madrid last season but at an estimated £15m+, we'd need top money for Tomer to soften the financial hit plus another forward to replace him.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Less than 3 days to go! Come on, please sign a striker. I'm really tired and I can't bloody sleep 'cos the bed is wet through.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
That article suggests the defender we are after is a Gomez/Tomori type signing ? I know neither of them are available to us on loan but I mean a younger defender who can play across the back four rather than just a right back.

A bench warmer, which will be at odds with the reason a parent club would loan us a player which is good game time. I wouldn't be letting Goldson go just for some kid from another Prem teams U23's

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A bench warmer, which will be at odds with the reason a parent club would loan us a player which is good game time. I wouldn't be letting Goldson go just for some kid from another Prem teams U23's

If I were the club I'd be doing everything I can to get CG into the Championship, upto and including making an offer for you.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

I'd rather keep Goldson, however I assume after his op the club think he needs games on a regular basis.

I'd be disappointed if it was a season long loan, maybe give him some games until xmas and then get him back here and in the 25 from Jan onwards

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Here are my predictions for next 3 days

In

Zohore 17 million
Niasse Loan with option to buy
Tomori 8 million (wishful thinking)
Hourihane 6 million

Out

Godson loan Bristol City
Hemed 6 million Reading
Skalak loan Sheff Wed
Towell loan Burton Albion

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
So FOUR to come in:
Striker (Niasse? -possibly buy rather than loan)
Striker (Zohore?)
Right back/Utility defender (Tomori?)
Keeper (?)

And FOUR to go out:
Hemed (Sale)
Goldson (Loan)
Skalak (Loan)
Towell (Loan)

Edit: Beaten to it!!!! :lolol:

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Hardly think we'd buy Tomori and then send Goldson out on loan. A striker (or 2) has to be the priority.

Thinking in the medium term, next season there could be serious interest in Dunk and Duffy. It would be good to have their replacements in place for this contingency.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Niasse must be our back up plan

He has been available all summer on loan or to buy yet we've been reluctant to pull the trigger

I'm going Zohore or a foreign striker on a perm

Origi on loan but if that can't happen then Niasse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here