Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

mikebha1963

May 13, 2014
I may be wrong, but l reckon we might be done on the striker front now, and we will hang on to at least one of Baldock/Hemed. A holding midfielder to come in possibly, (replacement for Sidwell), and maybe a centre back, and then we are done, until January at least.
I hope ur wrong, think we need anotber real class midfielder and winger.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think he might have been referring to Locadia as half a striker

Anyone writing off Locadia after a few cameos when not match fit is a WUM, a moron or knows nothing at all about football :smile:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I may be wrong, but l reckon we might be done on the striker front now, and we will hang on to at least one of Baldock/Hemed. A holding midfielder to come in possibly, (replacement for Sidwell), and maybe a centre back, and then we are done, until January at least.

You are wrong. We are still looking for a striker. Tau for one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Agreed, we haven't seen nearly enough of him to make any sort of decision yet. The man needs a run in the side before we can do that.

He might possibly turn out to be shit and lazy but let’s give him a decent chance to prove it first :wink:

FWIW I think he’ll turn out well.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Who knows? I will guess however that come the end of the window we will have sold SB and TH and brought in another forward. Could be wrong, time will tell.

I’m now not sure whether you are being serious, but I agree.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Humemeier - > Balogun
(Hemed) - > Andone

Rosenior - > ???
Sidwell ( Ulloa loan in January squad ) - > ???
(Goldson) - > ???

(Skalak) - > ???
(Baldock) - > ???

(2 Keepers ??? ???

Between 2 and 7 still needed.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I’m now not sure whether you are being serious, but I agree.

Why would I not be being serious? I am pretty confident that the club would be happy to "listen to offers" for those two and believe that CH would want one more in if they left. Especially perhaps a "Baldock type" but an upgrade on Sam.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Why would I not be being serious? I am pretty confident that the club would be happy to "listen to offers" for those two and believe that CH would want one more in if they left. Especially perhaps a "Baldock type" but an upgrade on Sam.

Sorry, my ‘serous’ comment was really for another poster.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would likke us to offer SB in partt ex for Powell of Wigan thus keeping up our HGP quotawith a somerwhat similar type player and I thinkl it would benefit both clubs. Also we could sell Skalak as he has a NON HGP spot and surely doesnt figure very high in our plans.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I would likke us to offer SB in partt ex for Powell of Wigan thus keeping up our HGP quotawith a somerwhat similar type player and I thinkl it would benefit both clubs. Also we could sell Skalak as he has a NON HGP spot and surely doesnt figure very high in our plans.

You think Wigan will pay Baldock wages ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I dont know the respective clubs wage scale but having already earnd good money during his carreer do all footballers only move for the wages or do some actually say I will still earn good money but have the chance of playing more often.
Baldock said a few weeks ago that he wanted to keep pursuing his PL dream.

He won't be minded to drop down a division anyway, certainly not for a cash cut.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Possibly, but I hope not. Murray did ok last season but would be amazed if he can do it again......def need a midfielder and a CG replacement before the season starts.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here