Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
So Mr Sanctimonious has now accused us of ‘harping on’ about needing a centre midfielder on Twitter. Surely that is an opinion we’re entitled to whether right or wrong?

Now I do actually like Naylor and know he’s got a tough job but why always the need to have little digs at the fans?

Because the man is a prize ****.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Ayunga loaned out to Poole Town for rest of season as he continues recovery from broken leg.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So Mr Sanctimonious has now accused us of ‘harping on’ about needing a centre midfielder on Twitter. Surely that is an opinion we’re entitled to whether right or wrong?

Now I do actually like Naylor and know he’s got a tough job but why always the need to have little digs at the fans?
He is right about Groß, though - who has played much more in Central Midfield than as an Attacking Midfielder / Secondary striker over his career.

So Groß clearly is 1 of 4 in central midfield, much more so now that we have 5 strikers rather than 3.

Last edited:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter

Cos he thinks his opinion matters more as he's paid to write about the Albion and we're just fans maybe?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
From Woodingdean.

Still, it could be worse.....

Capture.JPG

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Deadline Day arrives.

And it seems we could be all done now, bar a bit around the edges.

James Justin ( IN and then OUT )

Norwood ( OUT )

Goldson ???

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It’ll be an anti climax today .

Was hoping for the Betis midfielder but that’s gone dead .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It’ll be an anti climax today .

Was hoping for the Betis midfielder but that’s gone dead .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shirley if he's dead that can only increase the possibility of The Albion singing him.

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Still believe we need more pace. Three strikers with leaden boots no good playing a ball over the top.
We need more craft.... Knocky and Gross seem to have gone south...... we need guile and precision to feed the new additions.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here