Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
So the bloke who hates football, has no interest in coaching and is only playing for the money has given up his summer break to go and coach 'soccer' to kids in America................

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Straight On there to ask if he gave anything away re next season :thumbsup:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Is your mate still saying it's going to happen?

No, he's adopting the 'of course anything could happen' stance which I'm taking to mean that he isn't nearly as certain as when he first told me. I suspect the original source was one guy and from there on a process of Chinese Whispers has occurred.

My bcr (to use [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] 's phrase) is about a 3.1 based on my new assumption that no one knows quite as much as they think they do.

The same bloke did tell me Forest would be a Friday but he could have got that from here.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
SKY are saying its rumoured but not confirmed...........Hmmmmmmm!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If he signs for another Championship side, it will be OK to boo him when he plays here, right???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
SKY are saying its rumoured but not confirmed...........Hmmmmmmm!

I think Hughton let it be known that he is certainly a player the club would be interested in.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think Hughton let it be known that he is certainly a player the club would be interested in.

Yes. He was given an 'open goal' to put this rumour to bed. He declined. Naylor has stated Zamora is not on the target list today but Chris has left the door wide open in that Sky interview. #believe

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Not sure if this has been posted, Hughton basically admitted on SSN that he is a target, but didn't sound sure we would get him:

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/ a few down.

Looking very very unlikely that he will be unveiled tomorrow then. Seems as if neither party really knows for sure what will happen.

Free agent Bobby Zamora has been mentioned with Brighton & Hove Albion in recent weeks after the striker was released by QPR at the end of last season.

However, Brighton manager Chris Hughton tells Sky Sports News that so far no move to the seasiders has been confirmed.

It's tomorrow then, obviously!
#believe

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Free agent Bobby Zamora has been mentioned with Brighton & Hove Albion in recent weeks after the striker was released by QPR at the end of last season.

However, Brighton manager Chris Hughton tells Sky Sports News that so far no move to the seasiders has been confirmed.

#believe

Like Chris , I'd be surprised if he went to Blackpool

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

#believe

Nice choice of words by CH.

Obviously nothing has been confirmed. Confirmed to whom is the question. Not to the fans ( yet ).

It will only be confirmed by an article on seagulls.co.uk :lolol:

#Believe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here