Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

have we signed anyone yet?

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
yeh but they come back for pre season training soon and we need some new player in so we dont leave it to the last minute like we always do

Yeah, we're sleepwalking into the conference. Glad theres someone on here who really see what the future holds for this club. EVERYBODY OUT!!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
That will be music to Bloom and Barber's ears - at last they have the sycophant they craved.

Absolutely. We really want to be going into transfer fee and wage negotiations having stated that we've got millions to spunk.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
840.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We've you been for god's sake?

We've signed Iniesta, Walcott and Ya Ya Toure.

I think we're after Diego Costa now.

Keep up!
How can we possibly sign players who have never previously played for us?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Hope you get it. Can we all park at your place and then you can drive us all in your flash car down the road to the Amex.

If they take a million, then I'll put it straight back on the market, sell, buy us a striker and pocket the difference.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
How can we possibly sign players who have never previously played for us?

I'm sure Walcott played for us in the FA Cup didn't he? He was brilliant that day.

It was for us wasn't it? In red and white. I dunno, I don't go to the Amex that much, I'm a bit of a JCL really.

Have Chelsea signed anyone yet?

Which is your favourite EPL player btw?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm sure Walcott played for us in the FA Cup didn't he? He was brilliant that day.

It was for us wasn't it? In red and white. I dunno, I don't go to the Amex that much, I'm a bit of a JCL really.

Have Chelsea signed anyone yet?

Which is your favourite EPL player btw?
Finally a sensible question.
Because I'm such a hipster I support one of the teams nobody else does.
So I can lord it over my dullard friends palace are my favourite team.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
No, but I can confirm that our manager is conscious.....

Hughton told The Argus: “Yes, there are funds available. What I am conscious of and what we have to be conscious of as a club is Financial Fair Play.

“We also have to be conscious that in anything we do we want value-for-money. I don't think it's right and appropriate that you are splashing out willy-nilly.

Chris should be careful what he says, quoting FFP now might seem the thing to do, but if results are poor and he's facing the exit door, then i'm sure he'd use that as a reason to justify poor results.

As for wanting value for money and not splashing out willi- nilly, I think we have a manager that's on to something here.......ffs, I thought he going to waste a load and buy a load of rubbish, oh, he's already done that by paying Best a wage!!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Dec 15, 2014
Here
we all know it will be a repeat of the last 2 seasons shocking transfer window and we wont sign anyone till the last minute

Many of us have felt this way since the dismal end to the season at the beginning of May. The Albion won't get demoted but will finish again near the bottom 17th to 19th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here