Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't any of you guys have a premier league club that you support?

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I would class Norwich as my 3rd team (after Brighton and Tonbridge Angels). This started when my sister moved up there years ago, and she now has a sprog that is a season ticket holder there, so I would feel almost obliged to wish his team well anyway, even though he gave me back chat after their 0-1 win recently.....

SAC

May 21, 2014
When many people talk of the PL club they support, they mean follow. To support a team you have to attend their matches, as many matches as logistics, time and finances permit. To follow a team you just need to subscribe to Sky Sports or read the newspaper from back to front. I'd say that it would be very difficult to support more than one team and pretty easy to follow as many as you like.

I don't think I have ever had anyone ask me which PL club I support although when I have worked away from the UK I have had plenty of people who have never heard of any clubs below the PL but that's understandable as I probably haven't heard of many in their lower leagues.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Nope, at least no-one fixed. If I like the way are playing then I might make a point if watching them but that's about as far as it goes.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Stoke City when I was a kid,borne out of them beating Chelsea in the 1972 League Cup Final

nearly jumped ship in 1973 when Sunderland won the FA Cup,but they were Div 2 :lol:

in the early 70's at school most kids supported Man Utd,I would say the vast majority actually,then Leeds & Liverpool

remember the cup final bundles on the school fields

chose Fulham in 1975 over West Ham,got my first shoeing :lol:

you've got to remember back in the early 70's the thought of Brighton playing in the 1st Division was just a pipe dream,luckily for some of us on here,that dream came true

back then supporting a 1st Division team was nothing out of the ordinary

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ok I admit it I support two teams.....Brighton (obviously) and anyone who's playing crystal palace.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I read that and assumed you meant you were thinking of choosing one soon. But wait, you were actually talking about the chance of Brighton reaching the Premier League :laugh:

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
My dad supports Leicester so I follow them closely. I've seen them twice this year. We always go to Leicester-Brighton games, and it was especially sweet when we won 4-1!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here