Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When is it acceptable to become a bed wetter?

When do signings have to be made before you start to wet the bed?

• Total voters

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just meant as a bit of fun to help us get through the days (weeks? months?) before we sign someone we can get enthusiastic about.

I know mate, I wasn't popping at u sorry x

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm guilty of liking the phrase. I never like seeing the Albion lose, but the worst thing when we lose is coming on here and seeing all the doom and gloom. And I'm not talking about last season, where much of it was justified, I'm talking about the general attitude of the bedwetters when things don't go according to plan. I often have to avoid NSC when we lose, because it's just too wet.

Haha no I agree with the sentiment entirely ie the moaners who think we should win every week. I just personally don't like the phrase :lol:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Well the bedwetters, as the arse lickers put it are the realists of the fans as far as I am concerned as they have got most things spot on every season !
Being realistic about things does not make you a bedwetter though, it's the arselickers total refusal to believe what is happening
in front of their very eyes, season in season out, and then coming up with cretinous excuses for the clubs lack of ambition, forsight, expenditure etc etc that makes them want to call others bedwetters.

WETTERS UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED !!! :ascarf:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Not wishing to fall into any 'category' per se, I just don't see the point in splashing out a shed load of your hard earned and then turn up on day one of a lovely, shiny new season thinking 'Well, this is going to be sh1t coz we haven't bought anyone'.
The plus point is you won't be disappointed. If we do well you can raise your eyebrows, if we have a 'mare then you can stand on your Unigate crate shouting I TOLD YOU SO.

Horses for courses

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I like O'Grady, but yes he could and perhaps should be in that illustrious list.

I like Ulloa's replacement but it shows just how unambitious Tony Bloom was last season regardless of any waffle and spin we were given. They tried to con us by telling he wasn't a replacement but it is quite plain now that he was. Hope there is a little more honesty about what we can expect this season, when the club decide to comment on transfer business.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Last pre-season was an obvious opportunity to join the club of bedwetters. It was clear things were not right, and those that were in the founder members club back then were proved right fairly quickly - even though many of here chose to ignore the issues, some even up to December 2014.This year is, I think, going to be different. I am positive for this year and I think that we are going to be OK. Far to early to be a bedweeter this year unless last years scars remain too painful...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I don't subscribe to the term 'bedwetter', but for me the ideal situation would be to set the bar high and sign up Ali J, Murphy, Zamora, Enrich, and S.Ward before we jet off for the mountain training camp :rock:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'm not a bedwetter as there are far more important things to worry about than the Albion at the moment.

That said, I'd have thought that unless CH has a squad to start to gel together by early July then he's already on the back foot.

cf5e4db500bbffba30fb4dbd6acd3bd2.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here