Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madeira Terraces

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
And the problem with a lot of what is being built is that it is clad in insulated render with timber panelling and galvanised steel balconies that end up being discoloured and look disgusting after just a few years - the worst example being the block on Preston Road at the bottom of Springfield!

No they don't, they look DISCUSTING!!!

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Almost as shocking as the destruction of our beautiful language we have to suffer on a daily basis. Are other nationalities as poor at using their own language as the English?

Tmes change, language change, and for us to move forward together you must change.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Meanwhile, some jolly nice paving, seats and monster trees and pots outside 'Hanningtons' and the new £10m new Lane' through Simpsons to Donatello's & hotel is next...and the empty shops for years are now taken

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
And the problem with a lot of what is being built is that it is clad in insulated render with timber panelling and galvanised steel balconies that end up being discoloured and look disgusting after just a few years - the worst example being the block on Preston Road at the bottom of Springfield!

Oi, I'm trying to sell one of those flats at the moment, I don't need this kind of bad publicity! Don't get me started on Southern Housing Group (the company that owns the blocks) though, their approach to maintenance seems to be "that'll do".

I don't think it looks that bad though :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here