Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is 65 too old, to be having kids..?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Of course it's too old. When those kids are 15, she will be 80 (if still alive). Not fair on the kids.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Evening Neanderthals, my old Dad is 63 years old, he lives life to the fullest. I'm one of 5, we range from 42 to 15, he spreads his time amongst us the best he can. His main priority is the welfare of my little brother and sister, for that he has my total respect as hopefully he'll get at least at one/two of our up bringings right. I can assure you both of them have benefitted from a very good upbringing, the best he could manage, so any of you pompous twats that think age IS a relevance then I can assure you you're wrong. Regards, Sam.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Evening Neanderthals, my old Dad is 63 years old, he lives life to the fullest. I'm one of 5, we range from 42 to 15, he spreads his time amongst us the best he can. His main priority is the welfare of my little brother and sister, for that he has my total respect as hopefully he'll get at least at one/two of our up bringings right. I can assure you both of them have benefitted from a very good upbringing, the best he could manage, so any of you pompous twats that think age IS a relevance then I can assure you you're wrong. Regards, Sam.

From that nonsense I'm assuming you're the 15 year old.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
From that nonsense I'm assuming you're the 15 year old.
Harsh. Obviously a touchy subject for people with older parents but, I agree, there is a world of difference between a 48 year old bloke having a child (most likely with an at least a bit younger woman) and a 65 year old choosing to get herself pregnant again. Madness.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

So your Dad was 48... Dads don`t have the babies...surely easier for man than woman....This woman is two years older than your Dad is now and she has four Babies to look after...age is very much relevant..

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No, I'm 32, but thanks for assuming you ****ing helmet. My point being is that age is irrelevant as long as the parent cares/loves the children enough. You ****ing bell end

The ages of your Dad and this woman are too different to be relevant. I see he taught you some nice manners though ;-)

Love your parents all you want doesn't make much difference when at aged 16 their mates are out enjoying themselves and they're at home looking after a parent with dementia. Selfish and life ruining for the child.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The ages of your Dad and this woman are too different to be relevant. I see he taught you some nice manners though ;-)

Love your parents all you want doesn't make much difference when at aged 16 their mates are out enjoying themselves and they're at home looking after a parent with dementia. Selfish and life ruining for the child.
My youngest brother is 15 years old, and still receives total dedication from my Dad, age is purely a number but judgemental folk like yourself won't be able to see past it. PM if you'd like to discuss further the merits of an elder parent.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Agree with what you are saying DFP. Your dad is only a few years older than me. I think the main point is that your dad is still two years younger than this new mother, To be honest there is a big difference in your circumstances.

Anyway I, like most people on this thread,meant no disrespect. (I am the eldest of all my cousins on my mother's side. My granddad died 3 years after I was born at the grand old age of 84. He was over 20 years older than my Gran).

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
My youngest brother is 15 years old, and still receives total dedication from my Dad, age is purely a number but judgemental folk like yourself won't be able to see past it. PM if you'd like to discuss further the merits of an elder parent.

I don't doubt you believe that.

But it's completely irrelevant as your Dad is not actually that old. A 65 year old giving birth. She will be way too old and her child will suffer. If you don't believe that you're deluded.

Age is most definetly not purely a number. Age brings many problems with it. Don't insult your own intelligence by pretending otherwise.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Of course it's too old. When those kids are 15, she will be 80 (if still alive). Not fair on the kids.

At least the kids when they're 15 won't have to worry about their mates popping round to see them solely because their mum is a MILF (unless their mates are similar in taste to Wayne Rooney).

It's the father I feel sorry for. Skin loses its elasticity as you grow older. He will be trying to pot a hippo's mouth for the rest of his life.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
it is 50/50 she will not live past 80 meaning she will pass on leaving a 15 year old without a mother so in that context i think 65 is too old to have a baby.........

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
There are good reasons why "mother nature" stops women childbearing at a younger age. Humans do not drop babies and turn them loose a year or so later like animals. This was the product of science in a lab. An interesting experiment to see if it could be done and make a name for the doctor....Total unethical disregard for the future welfare of the kids.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
I'm 43 and haven't been lucky enough to have children. I now consider myself too old to become a father. It's a personal decision.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
yes

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
I would bet a lot of money she will be a better parent than most 16-20 year old women giving birth.
Until she has an unexpected health issue and dies when the children are 5 or under? It's a horrific decision. The human body is not designed to naturally conceive past a certain point.

We're running out of natural resources and idiots like this keep artificially increasing the population.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
My mother is 68....can't possibly imagine her having a baby........had her last one over 40 years ago.......it's madness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here