Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tracksuit Bottoms & Shoes

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
You couldnt be more wrong he owns more half of Chiswick lovely just dresses badly and only drives old cars.

What's the point of having billions if you want to drive around in a clapped out old shitheap and dress like a tramp.?. He should give it to me.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I'll expand on that, and declare that pretty much ANYONE in a hat which isn't being worn for practical reasons (ie warmth or shade), looks like a bona-fide 24 carat COCKWOMBLE to me. Any kind of trilby. Those jaunty little "pork pie" hats. Ski hats in the summer. And don't even get me STARTED on baseball caps. It doesn't make you look trendy, or quirky, or interesting. You look shit.

I saw a walking tragedy the other day in Churchill Square wearing a battered old black top hat. Mincing around like "oh yah, like, I'm being really individual". He probably thought he looked like Slash, but in fact he just looked like an effeminate Bill Sykes who'd had a stroke. Put me in a FOUL mood, he did.

Can I expand this to sunglasses when it isn't sunny?

Two women on my train into work this morning both got on and put them on the moment they got into their seats. Why?

And they were those ridiculous oversized ones as well with chavvy bits of gold on the frames.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
This, reading his divorce papers and wondering why..............

I bet he did not look like such a cockwomble at 16 in his rebel days......

Just don't get it....

Could do with a Hiney art attack me thinks..... :p

hineytight.jpg

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester

Just don't get it....

I hope that photo is a joke. No one in the whole universe with functioning eyes could fancy a bit of that, surely.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I just bought a trilby sun hat. Not only does it keep the sun and cancer from my follically challenged bonce but it also makes me look rather spiffing. The alternative was a flat cap, which would make me look like a northern pigeon fancier or a baseball cap which would look pathetic on a middle aged man, like Tony Pulis.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Jeans and suit jacket for me too. Hate that look.
I don't mind most looks, it's up to folks what they wear but one thing that makes me grimace is the people that have gone out and bought an entire look in one go. Last week they were wearing skinny jeans now they are into Gent fashion next month they'll go and buy the lumber sexual look.
It's like they were standing inbwtween Topman and To Be Worn Again when a bomb went off in both.

I don't know why it bothers people so much what others wear. Two things you need to remember, they will either
a) feel good in what they are wearing or
B) not be able to afford anything else
Neither of which deserves scorn.
There's bigger things going on.

Wind sock

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can I expand this to sunglasses when it isn't sunny?

Two women on my train into work this morning both got on and put them on the moment they got into their seats. Why?

And they were those ridiculous oversized ones as well with chavvy bits of gold on the frames.

Yup. People who wear sunglasses indoors are the equivalent of those dense cocksmoking SPACKLOIDS who drive around with their their front spoiler foglights on when its not even slightly misty.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Just don't get it....

:eek: I'm surprised he got those jeans on, he must have been in pain walking around in them.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Right it's taken me all day to fit into My skinny jeans, prune My beard, dig out my beige jacket and find My summer straw hat, oh and not forgetting My boating shoes and white T shirt that looks like a blouse.What was this thread about again ?

Jan 30, 2008
Just walked past someone on my morning stroll to work wearing tracksuit bottoms and rockports. I thought this fashion faux pas had been left in the nineties. I have to be honest I felt a little bit sick, there is no need for this in 2015.

What other fashion no-no's really get your goat??

???
replica football shirts on the over 50's???
regards
DR

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
There's nothing like an English Summer for seeing some classic clothing examples.

So howabout wearing shorts with black formal shoes and black socks. A mate does that, shouldn't matter of course, it just looks wrong....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Right it's taken me all day to fit into My skinny jeans, prune My beard, dig out my beige jacket and find My summer straw hat, oh and not forgetting My boating shoes and white T shirt that looks like a blouse.What was this thread about again ?
No lycra?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
There's a chap on Graham Norton at the moment, Snoopy the Dog or somesuch. He has the full kit, tracksuit, shoes with white socks and sunglasses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here