Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You've not changed doctors within a district before? It is possible, as I have done it, not because of getting an appointment, but because the doctor was useless and I ended up in hospital.

no i meant changing doctors to another town, less affected by immigration. its all there in the post.

Then I haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
You've not changed doctors within a district before? It is possible, as I have done it, not because of getting an appointment, but because the doctor was useless and I ended up in hospital.

snap

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Then I haven't got a clue what you're talking about.
It's really not difficult, you advised changing doctors surgeries if you had trouble getting an appointment or weren't happy , the Spanish replied albeit sarcastically , that it wouldn't make much different if you live in a district that is swamped with immigrants, like I said , not difficult to get his point, maybe you deliberately didn't.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's really not difficult, you advised changing doctors surgeries if you had trouble getting an appointment or weren't happy , the Spanish replied albeit sarcastically , that it wouldn't make much different if you live in a district that is swamped with immigrants, like I said , not difficult to get his point, maybe you deliberately didn't.

When I changed doctors I was living up north in an Asian area. Maybe that's why I didn't understand him, because his theory was wrong compared to the reality.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Out of interest, on what are you basing the assertion that we have the strongest economy and where are your links to prove it. The government bang on about us having the fastest growing economy but that isn't the same thing and isn't that just because our economy shrunk more than other similar economies!

I don't have any evidence whatsoever, no sireee. I am telling huge porkies and concocted untruths and exressing extreme views.

:moo:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not satisfied with constantly posting s**t on this forum, you now post 5 years old s**t.

True, but it did highlight yet another Cameron broken promise.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
True, but it did highlight yet another Cameron broken promise.

No it didn't. The European Union suspended negotiations with Turkey for over 3 years due to their lack of progress with a range of issues including freedom of speech, democracy and in particular their treatment of minority religions.....(Turkey is 98% muslim).

Mustafa constantly posts total s**t on this forum and you are merely his s** t shovelling assistant.

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
Xenophobia does cloud the argument.A distaste of Xenophobia clouds many
people's judgement.Seeing the trees ' i am not against immigrants ' not
seeing the wood -the elite have been winning the battle for money tokens
and the resources they buy for 40 years , the wages share has been falling
as a % of GDP whilst inequality of those wages have risen.Much of this has been
taken by the financial sector and other parasites inflating asset prices like housing
but globalization has played a big part too.The free movement of capital and where
capital can get away with it the free movement of labour.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
When I read the thread title my first thought was if that's the title of the next instalment of "300" then it's going to be total shithouse.

Then I opened it and thought, " oh, it's just shithouse"

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am, thank you. Just seems a bit odd that you post a statement that is not true.

Ah well...don't let it concern you...after all it's a message board, not real life.

Have a good evening

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Immigrants are a great way of dealing with the aging population problem, because a decent proportion of them (I don't have the numbers to hand) move back home later in life - so they come here, work (contributing to the economy, paying taxes, etc.), then leave when they get older/retire. It's a major reason that studies show that they have a positive impact on the economy - because they don't become a drag on our public services in later life.
Those of course are countered by the ones that bring their aged parents and grandparents across because of the culture of extended families.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here