Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

By this time I was up , dressed and sitting by the front door.....

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I believe [MENTION=25402]Blue Valkyrie[/MENTION] 's comment related to the poster not the post.
Yes, I suppose it could do :lolol:

I now get what 32 means. Years ago.

Why was the OP so cryptic, or was it just unclear ramblings ? ???

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
just one of my thoughts when I got up.:lolol:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Why was the OP so cryptic, or was it just unclear ramblings ? ???

One day (far in the future) HB&B will start a thread and actually explain what he's on about. Until then we'll keep getting the "look how clever I am, I know something you don't know" threads. #tedious

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Surely the big question here is WHY Timmy was sat dressed by the door at 06.24am that morning, when the game was, at best 3 hours up the road, and not kicking off for 8 hours?

I understand the idea of over-excitement in a nipper, but Timmy was 13 at the time, not 5.

Had he wet the bed?
Was he going somewhere else first?
Was he simply a very odd child?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Surely the big question here is WHY Timmy was sat dressed by the door at 06.24am that morning, when the game was, at best 3 hours up the road, and not kicking off for 8 hours?

I understand the idea of over-excitement in a nipper, but Timmy was 13 at the time, not 5.

Had he wet the bed?

That of course, but he had his paper round to do as well

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
For the Facebook/camera phone naysayers would you like to have a collection of pictures and videos from 21st May 1983 to look back on today...? Or are you not bothered?

How clear are your memories? I was 14 years old and there with two of my brothers and my Dad. I can't honestly remember many details of the sights and sounds of the day at all...

The "memory" of a special day is in there somewhere as a very fuzzy entity. It really only exists at all thanks to the clips of TV footage that I have occasionally seen of the match.

(Some people, of course, will have photos and even personal video footage taken on 21/5/83 - lucky them, I say)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Had he wet the bed?

All three are of course possible or even likely, with option 2: a quick visit to the child psychologist for a chat to help him keep his sh1t together on an exciting day, I reckon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here