Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone doing anything interesting this Bank Holiday weekend?

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Just don't try to go anywhere on the train- strike on Monday so will be a cluster****. Strike again Tuesday and Southern are saying no trains will run at all that day!

Predictions that Sunday and Wednesday passengers will also be battling for seats as everyone tries to avoid Monday and Tuesday...

http://gu.com/p/494xb

f39d8ac58cef4a8c5d5c40cf1c50610f.jpg

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
working nights all weekend, finish 0815 monday morning then off to bed. get up about 1, mooch about in my pants till teatime.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Going to visit all the official churches in Saudi Arabia and then have a mixed party with all the Christians and those well meaning Muslims in Mecca.

Just doing my bit to help Christians and Muslims integrate there.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Hopefully going for a glider flight from RNAS Culdrose, if the weather plays nice on Monday.

Oh, and some walking football on Sunday.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Visiting friends in Brighton, seems to be tonnes of bits and bobs going on so I'll bobble about getting all drunk and that.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Working away in Birmingham

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
We've been invited to a party by some new friends. Some new friends who have a display cabinet in their sitting room containing glass dildos of sizes and colours various. We're currently debating whether the invitation is to a party or to a "party".

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Whereabouts? we're going to IoW for first time this summer.

Sandown this time. We love the IoW, it's a great place to visit. Been there dozens of times down the years. Indeed, about 5 years ago I was taking my son to a rugby festival on the island and I bumped into an NSCer on the ferry. Don't see him on here very much any more though. :(

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
We've been invited to a party by some new friends. Some new friends who have a display cabinet in their sitting room containing glass dildos of sizes and colours various. We're currently debating whether the invitation is to a party or to a "party".

Will it make a difference to your reply ???

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's going to be CRICKET-TASTIC

Saturday: Playing cricket
Sunday: Club day at my cricket club, this involves a couple of short cricket games but more importantly beer and a BBQ
Monday: Hospitality at Sussex

:thumbsup:

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
At home to Swansea on Sunday, pub lunch with mates in Croydon beforehand. :)

Was meeting friends in London Monday, not so sure now with the rail shenannigans! :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here