Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the biggest nutjob alive on Earth at the moment ?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
To be fair we know very little about the young Korean dictator - I have my suspicions that he is little more than a puppet or figurehead for the regime. I suspect he spends his free time watching movies and playing video games, rather than being any kind of evil mastermind.

My nominations go to Cameron and Erdogan - these kind of dictators crave power and wealth - they are doing everything they can get away with to destroy their great nations for personal gain for themselves and their elite buddies.

Are you on drugs ?

So because you are a labour supporter you believe that Cameron is determined to destroy the UK ? What evidence do you have ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm not a Labour supporter... but where to start with Cameron!? - the bloke is on a mission to DESTROY this country to make his billionaire mates unimaginably richer.

Police forces reduced by 14% (20,000 officers) since 2010. Over 150 fire stations closed in that time. Billions worth of the NHS already sold off to private firms and more to come. Forcing unemployed under 21's to work for £1.90 an hour. An impending welfare cut of £12bn, 400,000 jobs lost in the public sector. Astronomical tuition fees, ever increasing house/rent prices, food banks, child poverty - aren't we meant to be out of recession?!

Meanwhile... the richest 1,000 families in Britain increase their personal wealth by 112% since 2009 (£258bn) - a number that increases every year (£69bn last year) - that increase alone could foot the entire nations council tax bill for a year. Britain is the only G7 country with wider inequality than at the turn of the century

The bloke is a ****ing lunatic, causing irreversible damage, affecting us all - annihilating our public services and driving our people into poverty, and in slavery in all but name.

U OK hun? Need a hug, call me yeah x

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I'm not a Labour supporter... but where to start with Cameron!? - the bloke is on a mission to DESTROY this country to make his billionaire mates unimaginably richer.

Police forces reduced by 14% (20,000 officers) since 2010. Over 150 fire stations closed in that time. Billions worth of the NHS already sold off to private firms and more to come. Forcing unemployed under 21's to work for £1.90 an hour. An impending welfare cut of £12bn, 400,000 jobs lost in the public sector. Astronomical tuition fees, ever increasing house/rent prices, food banks, child poverty - aren't we meant to be out of recession?!

Meanwhile... the richest 1,000 families in Britain increase their personal wealth by 112% since 2009 (£258bn) - a number that increases every year (£69bn last year) - that increase alone could foot the entire nations council tax bill for a year. Britain is the only G7 country with wider inequality than at the turn of the century

The bloke is a ****ing lunatic, causing irreversible damage, affecting us all - annihilating our public services and driving our people into poverty, and in slavery in all but name.

Even if this were true, are you seriously saying he's worse than Kin Jong Un or Charles Manson?

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005

How nice to see somebody who has their eyes open :thumbsup:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
To be fair we know very little about the young Korean dictator - I have my suspicions that he is little more than a puppet or figurehead for the regime. I suspect he spends his free time watching movies and playing video games, rather than being any kind of evil mastermind.

My nominations go to Cameron and Erdogan - these kind of dictators crave power and wealth - they are doing everything they can get away with to destroy their great nations for personal gain for themselves and their elite buddies.

Usual garbage.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

That 1000 richest families getting massively richer since 2009 thing, you know that is entirely because the value of their property has risen don't you? Try going back to 2007 and see what that does to your figures.
If property prices were falling and the stock market crashing, would you be crediting Cameron with redistributing wealth from the elite?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Tory MAJORITY, who'd have thunk it...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here