Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eurovision 2015 - The Official Sweepstake

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Can I just say---Wrong Direction hasn't a clue where Slovenia is, so should be chucked out on his arse from this competition.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Various explanations have been given for this travesty of failure by this UK entry at Eurovision in 1984. From rioting Tottenham Hotspur fans to the group miming their act. Personally I think it was because folk thought the song was rubbish, and the performance worse. Still, I love it.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Can I just say---Wrong Direction hasn't a clue where Slovenia is, so should be chucked out on his arse from this competition.

It's in Lincolnshire isn't it ?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Various explanations have been given for this travesty of failure by this UK entry at Eurovision in 1984. From rioting Tottenham Hotspur fans to the group miming their act. Personally I think it was because folk thought the song was rubbish, and the performance worse. Still, I love it.

Are they wearing the first version of Hot Pants :ohmy:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Are they wearing the first version of Hot Pants :ohmy:

They had to endear themselves somehow...

Still, I've spoken to Kit Rolfe a few times, she's great value, and a good singer. But apparently, it was claimed, the other two had their microphones turned of at the event, and the other vocals were coming from backstage. Stories differ.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
They still get to vote in the Final (as do all the other eliminated countries) despite not actually being in it.

I guess that's something to do with television money.

Perhaps we should demand a 50 point start too.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I wouldn't expect us to trouble the top scorers too much...we may still end up hosting next year, mind.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
My oh my, Lithuania is a pretty one

Lith.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here