Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is Albion goalkeeper Robert Sanchez?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Bruno knew...

looking back through this thread it's funny to see Leeds' Ben White listed as 1st year scholar in 2015 and on teamsheet v Lewes

Just a black hole this academy though isn't it

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Today the Albion announced the players who have been offered their first professional contract - SEVEN OFFERED DEVELOPMENT CONTRACTS

To quote:-

Now, I would like to think that I know a little about the youngsters coming through the system. But goalkeeper Robert Sanchez :shrug:

He hasn't played a single U-21 or U-18 game this season. In fact, the only other reference I have seen to him was last July, when the Albion official site had an article about the U-18s pre-season tour - UNDER-18 PORTUGAL TOUR

Although it was removed very quickly, the article originally included a listing of the squad members:-

View attachment 65336

So, he was with the club last summer, but didn't make a single appearance during the season, and now has signed a professional contract. Who is he? What is his background and where has he been playing for the last 12 months?

Over to you, NSC.

Is the 'White' the 'Ben White of The Leeds United'. As in Leeds threw and threw, free Ben White (etc.)? ???

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here