Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are labour voters the worst losers in the history of the world?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
We're all losers when people like Priti Patel end up in the cabinet. Remember this?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Why would the antis be 'gutted' ? Seems like a tacit admission this party of clowns would go nowhere without him...sort of confirms what the 'antis' think about UKIP anyway

'“It is frankly just not credible for me to continue to lead the party without a Westminster seat."'

Don't let it bother you Dave.
1) Because UKIP only have one seat
2) It won't affect you in the Czech Republic.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Hmm. So, labour wanting to "weaponise the NHS" isn't scaremongering i suppose. And don't give me the usual left-wing bollocks about it will be gone in 5 years, as that is just the usual, left-wing, emotional, scare story crap we've ****ed off with.

A quote of yours from another thread:

"Going back to one of my original points regarding politics. It's idiotic point scoring like this which undermines the whole point of the debate. One minute you want to come across as an intelligent, reasonable person, then you come out with cheap, snide comments which inflame the argument. It's crap like this which ruins sensible debate."

Why not try practicing what you preach, potty mouth?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Don't let it bother you Dave.
1) Because UKIP only have one seat
2) It won't affect you in the Czech Republic.

Im extremely 'bothered' about this one UKIP seat. It could affect my return home.
Thanks for letting me know about the antis being 'gutted' that Farage is staying. Confirms even UKIP supporters realise this party of clowns will go nowhere without the chief clown.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Im extremely 'bothered' about this one UKIP seat. It could affect my return home.
Thanks for letting me know about the antis being 'gutted' that Farage is staying. Confirms even UKIP supporters realise this party of clowns will go nowhere without the chief clown.

Er, confirms nothing like the supporters "realise".............it confirms that they are happy with his leadership and want him to continue.........the opinion you put forward is in your own head

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That is one excuse for pollster inaccuracy, and it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Rather than guessing that millions of people sudden a collective change of heart, it is far more likely that far more people agree with Tory policies than are willing to say. This is a direct consequence of the shameful mud-slinging from the left.

Apart from the "shy" Tories who told the pollsters they were undecided but were intent on voting for the Conservatives the polling organisations may uncover another group , "lie" Tories who say they're voting for another party just to **** the polls up even more.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
We're all losers when people like Priti Patel end up in the cabinet. Remember this?

While everyone is free to express an opinion I just fail to see why anyone would support the reintroduction of the death penalty in the UK. There have been far too many miscarriages of justice to be certain that the correct person has been convicted. You also only have to look at a few of the last death sentences in the UK, such as Bentley and Craig or Ruth Ellis to see that a death sentence is not the answer.

Thankfully this is very much a minority view, and I can not see tha death sentences will be handed down any time soon.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Apart from the "shy" Tories who told the pollsters they were undecided but were intent on voting for the Conservatives the polling organisations may uncover another group , "lie" Tories who say they're voting for another party just to **** the polls up even more.

They didn't ask me I wouldn't have been shy . Time to accept and move on.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I am struggling to think of a more bitter set of people. They are making Fergie, Mourinho and Nigel Adkins look gracious.

yes a little baffling it wasn't even close

the good people of the UK have voted for a Conservative government by a majority

if Labour was that good they'ed be in government right now,perhaps there's a reason for that

even Ed Balls lost his seat!

if Labour had won,I would of excepted the result graciously

that's the trouble with the lefties,think they're right about everything

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They didn't ask me I wouldn't have been shy . Time to accept and move on.

I guess Labour will need to be 7 (SEVEN) points ahead in the opinion polls to have any chance of winning next time :wink:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Not a bit of it. We al know the voting system, Tory's got in fair and square under the existing system. I couldn't change that even if I wanted to. I just happen to think it will be very bad for the country.

I think we both know Labour wouldn't change FPTP either after all they benefited from it from 97 -to 2010. If labour had got in this wouldn't even be an issue. Everything would be great in the world. Except it wouldn't be.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think we both know Labour wouldn't change FPTP either after all they benefited from it from 97 -to 2010. If labour had got in this wouldn't even be an issue. Everything would be great in them world. Except it wouldn't be.

Quite right. I think this was a huge dilemma for folks. No party that had a chance of government offered a solution that would work. The country is economically shafted. From an ideological standpoint, yes I'd have preferred labour but would they have fixed us? Doubt it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

In terms of seats, you are quite right, of course.

In terms of the actual mood of the populace, it was very close indeed.

The Conservatives polled 11.3m votes. Labour, with the similarly leftist SNP, polled 10.8m.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

the good people of the UK have voted for a Conservative government by a majority

if Labour was that good they'ed be in government right now,perhaps there's a reason for that

even Ed Balls lost his seat!

if Labour had won,I would of excepted the result graciously

that's the trouble with the lefties,think they're right about everything

That is so right. Also interesting is the different attitudes to the opposition.
Labour supporters are absolutely vitriolic in their hatred of the Tory party, yet Tories are just dismissive of the Labour party and their policies.

Some of the comments on here are bordering on libelous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here