Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Where are you NSC'ers going on holiday this year, 2015 thread

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Me and the wife are away for two weeks in a National Trust cottage in deepest darkest Herefordshire :thumbsup:
Oh! Well take care. PLEASE take care! Promise me, you'll stay together at all times and make sure you keep the windows and doors locked at all times. Don't stay out after dark. Just saying!
I'm sure you'll be fine. Try to enjoy yourselves but PLEASE take care!!!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Only thing I've got booked so far is a week's ice diving off Alaska. Must get something warmer booked soon.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
???
Something different

One night in Barcelona, pick up the Nieu Amsterdam HAL ship...Marseilles, Monaco, Livorno, civitaveccia( Rome), Naples, Taormina, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Kotor, Venice. - August

Then a week in October half term, to somewhere like teneriffe again!

One day we can do this out of school holidays and it will cost a fraction of what we have to pay in school holidays
get lost!

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
why don't you just show off

Jimbob, you're like a cheeky little ninja assassin tonight - smash and grab strikes on here every so often and then you disappear off to watch Graham Norton or Les Dennis's Comedy Hour and then you're back again. Utterly outrageous behaviour.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
British Columbia, Canada.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
9 nights in Italy in June staying in Rome, Florence and Venice.
A week in Cornwall in September.
Hopefully a weekend away in Europe in December.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Oh! Well take care. PLEASE take care! Promise me, you'll stay together at all times and make sure you keep the windows and doors locked at all times. Don't stay out after dark. Just saying!
I'm sure you'll be fine. Try to enjoy yourselves but PLEASE take care!!!

I am sure we will be fine, its not exactly Mordor, thanks for your concern ???:lolol:

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Jimbob, you're like a cheeky little ninja assassin tonight - smash and grab strikes on here every so often and then you disappear off to watch Graham Norton or Les Dennis's Comedy Hour and then you're back again. Utterly outrageous behaviour.
For sure. It's annoying getting banned when you're just getting warmed up!

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I am sure we will be fine, its not exactly Mordor, thanks for your concern ???:lolol:

it's just that I heard of a few strange comings and goings! Just rumours, I'm sure! I mean I know a few people who did the same though I never heard from them again!
Ha ha. HA HA HA HA HA!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Indian coast for a week then coming back to wonderful Brighton for 4 weeks :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here