Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Name Friendly at The AMEX [Sevilla]

King Kayal

Mar 22, 2015
Anyone know any rumours of who were playing in that game? Its a big name European team. I saw the rumour that is Schalke 04

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If even lowly Bournemouth managed to secure a pre-season friendly v Real Madrid last year, then frankly nothing less than Barca will do.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Anyone know any rumours of who were playing in that game? Its a big name European team. I saw the rumour that is Schalke 04

Who is ig? Is it Ians grandad? and if so, is he related to Bens grandad? Could make the difference in whether I believe the rumour or not.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
If even lowly Bournemouth managed to secure a pre-season friendly v Real Madrid last year, then frankly nothing less than Barca will do.

We could secure Real Madrid if we were to pay £1m, which I believe was the amount they paid to get them. I'd rather put the money towards a new centre forward.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Where exactly did you 'see' this rumour?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We could secure Real Madrid if we were to pay £1m, which I believe was the amount they paid to get them. I'd rather put the money towards a new centre forward.

That was just for the game. They also wanted hotel and flights all paid too.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Both Schalke and Feyenoord are reasonable shouts. Whilst it needs to be a good team, Hughton won't want a Spanish team as the style is alien to most we'll face in the league.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
That was just for the game. They also wanted hotel and flights all paid too.

Wow. Who do they think they are, the galacticos..
any way we now know why toney's building a hotel. Next up a runway, then feck the prem, wel be playingg the proper big teams every pre season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here