Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The sights of Brighton

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Today, sitting in Small Batch Coffee in Jubilee Street, there was an arab woman with abaya (the black cloak) and niqab (the face covering leaving only the eyes uncovered) sitting on one of the outside benches right in front of me through the window. She had a Costa coffee and sandwich. I was waiting with great interest to see how she consumed the food and drink. Lift up the flat of the niqab to insert sustenance, or slip niqab down over nose to expose mouth? The answer .... lift up niqab to insert sandwich, and again to drink coffee. What a sight! I had much fun laughing at her through the window. Also, an important question, how does said niqab stay on her nose? Does she (and other arab women) have a long hooked nose, or does she use tit tape? The world needs to know the answer to these important questions.

Then, in Hove, I saw to lesbians walking along holding hands. I didn't know they were allowed to hold hands beyond the Brighton boundary. The butch one looked more like a man than many men do. If a girl is going to have a relationship with a manly looking woman, then why not just be normal and have a relationship with a man? Another searching question that requires answers.

I clearly have far too much time on my hands.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
They don't like it up 'em, Mr Mainwaring.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Today, sitting in Small Batch Coffee in Jubilee Street, there was an arab woman with abaya (the black cloak) and niqab (the face covering leaving only the eyes uncovered) sitting on one of the outside benches right in front of me through the window. She had a Costa coffee and sandwich. I was waiting with great interest to see how she consumed the food and drink. Lift up the flat of the niqab to insert sustenance, or slip niqab down over nose to expose mouth? The answer .... lift up niqab to insert sandwich, and again to drink coffee. What a sight! I had much fun laughing at her through the window. Also, an important question, how does said niqab stay on her nose? Does she (and other arab women) have a long hooked nose, or does she use tit tape? The world needs to know the answer to these important questions.

Then, in Hove, I saw to lesbians walking along holding hands. I didn't know they were allowed to hold hands beyond the Brighton boundary. The butch one looked more like a man than many men do. If a girl is going to have a relationship with a manly looking woman, then why not just be normal and have a relationship with a man? Another searching question that requires answers.

I clearly have far too much time on my hands.

When the natives of Papua New Guinea first saw men wearing trousers, they wondered how the farts got out.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I can never understand why a lesbian woman would fancy another woman who looks like a bloke. Surely you would want a cute dolly type and not a Pat Butcher version?

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
What would of happened if you spotted her lips? Would she be eternally ashamed of such a display of disloyalty to her husband or would she have been stoned to death. You might have been labelled a pervert!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Great thread

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I can never understand why a lesbian woman would fancy another woman who looks like a bloke. Surely you would want a cute dolly type and not a Pat Butcher version?

Look around.....plenty enough blokes married to Pat Butcher types, what's the difference ? Who knows, maybe they got together because they like each other and not for looks......

Can't say I am much of a looker meself either, but the Mrs seems to out up with me.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Every couple of weeks in Brighton about 20,000 folk go to a big stadium and get all excited, elated, upset (delete as appropriate) about 22 men kicking a bag of air around a patch of grass. Not only that, some of them pay up to £650 odd quid every year to do so (myself included). Yep, we do see some strange sights in Brighton. Part of the rich tapestry of life.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Every couple of weeks in Brighton about 20,000 folk go to a big stadium and get all excited, elated, upset (delete as appropriate) about 22 men kicking a bag of air around a patch of grass. Not only that, some of them pay up to £650 odd quid every year to do so (myself included). Yep, we do see some strange sights in Brighton. Part of the rich tapestry of life.

Some pay even more so that they can Lord it over normal fans and eat fine food, then they photograph it to tease the minions, then they return home to their Germanic Utopian life and then from a distance tell us how we should vote.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I remember when wind-up merchants online were clever and would construct believable yet infuriating posts which would do enough to piss you off without being obviously crass or offensive.

Nowadays you just get bellends like Goldstone posting stuff like "lol why can't be lesbians be normal." and thinking that people telling him to f*ck off is biting. You have to seriously wonder if posters like this have to wear crash helmets 24/7 and still need adult supervision to cross a road safely.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Perhaps because they are good at DIY skills or looks are unimportant ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here