Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve McLaren, hahahahahahahahahaha teeee heeee!!!!!!!

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Having cherry picked all of the best loan players this season (Lingard, Bent, Ince), looks like Derby are going to **** it up.

I wonder if SM can see any "quality" in Reading's goals, unlike what he said about our goals at the amex.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Would love the circling vultures to pick their team apart over the close season, consigning them to future seasons of mid-table obscurity.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Can't believe that there at home last game of the season, needing just a point against reading with nothing to play for, and there playing this badly. I id be pissed of if i was a darby fan

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Why the sudden animosity towards Derby?

I recall after the playoff games last season the mood on here was that they deserved to be promoted and frankly they were unlucky to lose the final. Expected them to do better this season but obviously it's not to be. Why revel in their misery though?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Why the sudden animosity towards Derby?

I recall after the playoff games last season the mood on here was that they deserved to be promoted and frankly they were unlucky to lose the final. Expected them to do better this season but obviously it's not to be. Why revel in their misery though?

Nothing sudden about it. I've never given a crap about them doing well because I don't support Derby County and for seasons now they've been many people's choice for a return to the Premier League just because they're Derby County. **** em.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Having cherry picked all of the best loan players this season (Lingard, Bent, Ince), looks like Derby are going to **** it up.

I wonder if SM can see any "quality" in Reading's goals, unlike what he said about our goals at the amex.

Personally I think the loans have screwed it up. They had a great system working well. Individually the loans have been ok in terms of bent and ince but the team itself seems to of ground to a halt.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Shocked that they didn't at least make the play offs - but he was very annoying with his comments after the game at the Amex so I can't feel sorry for them

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
They looked nailed on for promotion, what the hell happened there

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Shocked that they didn't at least make the play offs - but he was very annoying with his comments after the game at the Amex so I can't feel sorry for them

Yes this. Feel sorry for the derby fans but SM has shown himself to lack class in defeat. His words after the amex game pissed me off.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Can you imagine the meltdown on here if that had been us? :lol:

I like McClaren and it would have been nice for Derby to go up after being robbed last year. Total balls up on their part today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here