Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green Party 'activists' caught removing UKIP ads from Brighton Indy

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I love the faux outrage in that story from "city’s favourite weekly newspaper". Oh no some students have ripped out a crappy advert from a crappy free paper. The whole democratic system is in danger.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
As I said, running scared of UKIP :D
regards
DR

Running scared of what exactly? ??? Farage and how he's hoodwinked people into thinking a party made up of ex Tories and funded by ex Tories, somehow represent the average joe?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I love the faux outrage in that story from "city’s favourite weekly newspaper". Oh no some students have ripped out a crappy advert from a crappy free paper. The whole democratic system is in danger.

Really appalling schoolboy journalism with a 'fracking' gag or two thrown in for good measure. It's more of a comic than a newspaper.

Jan 30, 2008
Running scared of what exactly? ??? Farage and how he's hoodwinked people into thinking a party made up of ex Tories and funded by ex Tories, somehow represent the average joe?
he's laid his cards on the table ,obviously people out there have been drawn to them ,why are you be surprised ,people don't want to be mugged off you know
regards
DR

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
he's laid his cards on the table ,obviously people out there have been drawn to them ,why are you be surprised ,people don't want to be mugged off you know
regards
DR

Yes and his cards seem to be blaming everything on immigration. People lap it up because they want someone to blame for the economy, the NHS, the housing crisis etc. So they vote for the man who appeals to their inner xenophobe whilst completly ignoring the fact that UKIP want to protect cooperations but cutting tax, they despise the NHS and want to it to be run like the US model and are against raising the minimum wage, want to cut maternity pay, cut statutory holiday pay and cut benefits. Hardly the policies and ideals of a party working for the common man. People like buzz words. And that's what you get with UKIP, along with a healthy dose of xenophobia, misinformation and fear mongering.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
why are you acting so sickeningly smug? they aren't gonna win, there aren't enough stupid people in the country.....

You're half right.....they aren't going to win. But I believe there are easily enough stupid people in the country. There's millions that don't seem to ask themselves why it is that we get offered so much just before an election...and get F all after!

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
You're half right.....they aren't going to win. But I believe there are easily enough stupid people in the country. There's millions that don't seem to ask themselves why it is that we get offered so much just before an election...and get F all after!

Very true, politicians falling over themselves with spending pledges, that you're all assured, will be paid for by someone else. Surprise surprise, the bill lands on your own doorstep come the 8th May !!

D

Deleted member 22389

Think people should be given more credit. I'm certainly fully aware that UKIP will not be running this country and might only end up 2 or 3 seats. That really says more about the system.
For me it's about the numbers of people, and how this country is going to continue to offer free NHS, Schooling and other services when there is so little money going back in to the system because of our low wage economy.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Is the presumption they are Green Party activists purely because they happen to be ugly women or is their some other evidence i am missing

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here