Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mickaël Le Bihan

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Delort's failure might be off-putting for other French players but Knockaert shows that players from Ligue 2 can be a success.

Le Havre will not be going up this year and are on their uppers. Planned takeover didn't happen - sure the player will go if he wants to.

I liked David Martot when he played for us. I think he was on loan.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I liked David Martot when he played for us. I think he was on loan.

The other midfielder Alexis Bertin was a MUCH better player, IMO. Before his time - if he had still been here when Poyet arrived, he would have done very well, I think.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Second division French player 16 goals = to about Ryman South Level NO THANKS !!!

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
I just hope whoever we get as a striker is up to the task and at least aware of what formation we play, because none of the strikers that have arrived since Ulloa left seemed to be able to cope with it.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Looks like hes our number 1 target. It will be interesting to see if we get him and how quickly.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
es manoeuvres du FC Nantes pour attirer Mickaël Le Bihan du Havre AC vont être fortement dérangées par celles de Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club. Selon L’Équipe, la formation de D2 anglaise se fait de plus en plus présente dans le dossier de Mickaël Le Bihan .

Brighton and Hove Albion sur le point de devancer le FC Nantes sur le dossier Le Bihan
Le FC Nantes va devoir se montrer plus concret dans son approche pour obtenir un transfert de Mickaël Le Bihan du Havre AC. Placé en ordre de priorité par le FC Nantes en été prochain, Mickaël Le Bihan serait aussi dans le viseur de Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club. Et la formation d’outre-Manche compte mettre tous les moyens de son côté pour tenter de décrocher l’attaquant français au mercato estival en approche. Cela va toutefois prendre en compte les intérêts de chaque partie notamment celui du président du HAC qui assure tout faire pour ne pas perdre le joueur en fin de saison. « II faut d’abord qu’on ait les ressources nécessaires pour entamer les négociations. (…) Mickaël (…) est un atout important pour construire une équipe compétitive. On fera tout pour le convaincre de rester », déclare la patron du Havre AC.
Départ de Le Bihan ? Son agent ouvert à toutes les éventualités
Une volonté du président du HAC qui semble ne pas aller dans la même direction que celle de l’agent du joueur. Ce dernier n’écarte aucune possibilité et estime que son produit a la capacité de briller de l’autre côté de la Manche. « Tout demeure possible. Mickaël est un attaquant complet et généreux dans ses efforts, parfois trop, qui a les qualités pour s’adapter partout, notamment en D 2 anglaise », affirme confiant le représentant de Le Bihan.

Lire la suite sur : http://www.foot-sur7.fr/225455-mercatofc-nanteshavre-acle-bihan-proche-de-brighton-hove-albion
-----
FC Nantes are maneuvers to attract Mickaël Le Bihan Le Havre AC will be greatly disturbed by those of Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club. According to L'Equipe, the English training D2 is increasingly present in the file of Mickaël Le Bihan.

Brighton and Hove Albion about to overtake FC Nantes on file Le Bihan
FC Nantes will have to be more practical in his approach to get a transfer Mickaël Le Bihan Le Havre AC. Placed in order of priority by FC Nantes next summer, Mickaël Le Bihan is also in the viewfinder of Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club. And the formation of the Channel account to every means his side to try to win the French striker in the summer transfer window approaching. This will, however, take into account the interests of each party including that of Chairman of HAC ensures everything not to lose the player end of the season. "We must first of all we have the resources to begin negotiations. (...) Mickaël (...) is an important asset to build a competitive team. We will do everything to convince him to stay, "says the boss of Le Havre AC.
Departure from Le Bihan? His agent open for all eventualities
A desire of the President of HAC that seems not to go in the same direction as that of the player's agent. The latter does not exclude any possibility, and considers that its product has the ability to shine on the other side of the Channel. "Everything is possible. Mickaël is a complete striker and generous in his efforts, sometimes too, which has the qualities to fit everywhere, including 2 D English, "says the representative of entrusting Le Bihan.

Read more on: http://www.foot-sur7.fr/225455-mercatofc-nanteshavre-acle-bihan-proche-de-brighton-hove-albion

It's a fairly rubbish translation, but one get's the point. Interesting to see attitudes of different parties in the affair have similar standpoints to what they might have in English football, which I guess should not be a surprise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here