Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you sign Halford permanently?

Would you sign Halford permanently?

• Total voters

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I was very opposed to his signing originally, I considered him a mercenary, someone who wouldn't care about the club or the team.

I was completely wrong, his attitude on the pitch was absolutely spot on and he gave everything for us. He is definitely someone we should be looking to keep on, he covers many positions and appears to be spot on in his approach.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No not good enough

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
On a reasonable wage i'd think he's worth a shot. Not sure he's the titan centrehalf we need to quell any sudden pacy attacks, but he's a good allround player and with a pre-season fully knowing the role, and even forming a partnership with a more leading centreback, he'd be good enough. I'd cheer his end of game arrival from the bench if he didn't start though, looking forward to one of his throw-ins from sideline in our own half to penalty spot for some giant Danish goalmachine to flick in.

Too slow so no - getting beaten once by Callum Wilson is acceptable, three times in a couple of seconds is not

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
If he's the sort we're after to revitalise our team then it's likely to be another sorry campaign

As a Hughes replacement, maybe

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
81 clueless bellends

Bit harsh. He caused problems when he came on last night. I'm not exactly gutted we didn't sign him, but to call 81 people "bellends" is insanely over the top.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
He was installed as Club Captain of Rotherham when Evans signed him. However, after 5 or 6 games he was stripped of it, the pie eater extraordinaire doesn't think he's good enough to start, let alone captain the team!

He's performed poorly in a poor team. He's also got some personal issues. In my view our recruitment this season makes any thought of signing him seems unbelievable now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here