Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free tickets for European Champions Cup Final on 2nd May (eggchasing)

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I'm in there. It's a European Final. I know it's two French teams, but it'll still be pretty full.

Edit: Actually I'm not, I'm going to Middlesbrough.... :ffsparr:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I had my finger on the button to purchase in the second half of the Saracens semi final but didnt bother after they lost. I am sure there were many others in a similar situation

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Number of issues here. One being the absence of an Irish or English team, the second being moving the date to early May (which I didn't realise). That's just two weeks after the Semi Final.

Apparently only 8,000 tickets had been sold over the brook as of last week. The free offer should bring in thousands though, especially with so many French ex-pats in London.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Just got two very good seats. Went to the England France games there a few weeks back and looking forward to another beery Saturday :)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Two teams alien to the country. They are making an effort to fill the ground. How many England football internationals do not fill the ground? Plenty, certainly friendlies.

Kudos to the authorities for doing this.

Amazing, thank you!

Still embarrassing whichever way you try to paint it.

Can you imagine Barcelona v Real Madrid at Wembley having to give away free tickets for the Champions League final?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

Can you imagine Barcelona v Real Madrid at Wembley having to give away free tickets for the Champions League final?

How embarrassing for them that it isn't the final for the most biggest club final in the world :rolleyes:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

You are comparing the only global sport with another popular sport that makes the front page of the major news websites.

Rugby Union doesn't have the draw of football and football trumps cricket as well, but I'm failing to see why.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Well I got myself a couple of tickets. Never been to a rugby match before. Cheers OP.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Anyone from Brighton fancy meeting up and doing one of those groupsave tickets on the train?!?!? Just booked 2 more or less bang on the halfway line :D

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
As a heads up the offer has now expired and the tickets are now back up and selling for £70 odd quid. Top work from the OP in letting us all know in time!!! Well excited for Saturday now!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here