Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] LV= County Championship Division One 2015 Durham vs Sussex April 26 - 29

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Of course we were 189/9 so Durham are FOUR wickets ahead :nono:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Can people, out of respect, add the suffix ':bowdown:' when making reference to Surrey :bowdown: or Lancashire :bowdown:.

Being born in Surrey, it was drummed in to me from a young age. I am an unworthy exile now, who is much despised due to his Sussex affiliation. But despite my treachery, there is some sympathy for, being a huge unworthy under-achiever, it was probably best for me to align my unworthy self with Sussex.

Still, I know my place.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I thought it must be raining up there, as they seem to have been on 189-5 for ages.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I thought it must be raining up there, as they seem to have been on 189-5 for ages.

Not any more. Durham have POWERED their way to 202-5 now, feasting off the last over to the tune of 9 runs. This is the session Durham take the game away from our plucky triers.

Edit: GOOD LORD:

54.4 Shahzad to MacLeod, SIX
54.3 Shahzad to MacLeod, FOUR

212/5. Not good at all :nono:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Can people, out of respect, add the suffix ':bowdown:' when making reference to Surrey :bowdown: or Lancashire :bowdown:.

Being born in Surrey, it was drummed in to me from a young age. I am an unworthy exile now, who is much despised due to his Sussex affiliation. But despite my treachery, there is some sympathy for, being a huge unworthy under-achiever, it was probably best for me to align my unworthy self with Sussex.

Still, I know my place.
This.

I was born in Surrey.
I live in Surrey.

But I'll ALWAYS be Sussex.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Technically, lunch is over but in reality the buffet is still open.

Oh look, a four and a six, Durham now 212-5. Om nom nom!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Here we go

Shahzad to MacLeod, SIX
Shahzad to MacLeod, FOUR

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Still, I know my place.
Very strange goings on at The Oval today where Surrey :bowdown: , after failing to win their opening game, seem to be once again toying with second-rate cannon-fodder opposition...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here