Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tranmere Rovers - 94 years and now gone.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
But did you know the illuminati have built an underground city under Denver airport?

Yes, yes I did, In fact I was the Site Manager for the entire contract.......we completed before the contracted time and not one flight, in or out of the airport was affected while construction works went on! It only took 3 groundworkers with shovels and a wheelbarrow......

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Why? The term scouser relates to someone from Merseyside. Birkenhead is on the river Mersey
No, Scouse is an accent which can be both sides of the water. A Scouser is a person from Liverpool. I lived there 14 years and never heard anyone from 'over the water' describe themselves as a Scouser. The people of Liverpool also do not regard those on the other side as the same. Merseyside is an execrable county that should be binned, Liverpool is Lancashire and the Wirral is Cheshire.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Gone?

Anyone would think they've folded by the title. They've dropped down to the conference for the first time. Barnet and Bristol Rovers both went down and are coming straight back up. No big deal.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
No, Scouse is an accent which can be both sides of the water. A Scouser is a person from Liverpool. I lived there 14 years and never heard anyone from 'over the water' describe themselves as a Scouser. The people of Liverpool also do not regard those on the other side as the same. Merseyside is an execrable county that should be binned, Liverpool is Lancashire and the Wirral is Cheshire.

Did you know that Dairylea lunchables are known as a scouse cheeseboard?

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Wonder how the boys in Half Man Half Biscuit feel this morning.
Tranmere Rovers v Whitehawk? Cant believe it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not a lot apart from the kickings,blades pulled on me ,racist fans in The Mersey Clipper and Old Bill who treat away fans like shite.
Is that based on recent experiences or long past, and if the latter, are they very different to a lot of other clubs?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Had they played better football they would have stayed up.

They didn't

That's how it works
So, nothing to do with being scousers then? Not that they are anyway - wrong side of the river to be scousers. But, hey, they're north of Watford so carry on.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
When I was at Uni in Liverpool I always used to go to Prenton Park whenever the Albion were the visitors. We lost every time!

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Well you don't seem to be alone in that, I just didn't know they were still like that.
Last time i went up we played it safe and drank a couple of miles out in Bebington Village ,then got a Cab in .Straight after got a cab back to where a mate lives 8 miles down the road.A cracking day out was spoiled by the game where it was still iffy around the ground with locals looking to kick it off.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Just a few little things we sculptered on March 19th 1994 in our 15 minute tea breaks......

What about the horse with fiery eyes and all the alien inscriptions? I suppose 17 aircraft having their windows simultaneously exploding was you buggering about with an alien artifact, "whats this button here for".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here