spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The rest have all been released.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The rest have all been released.

Every single one of them? Blimey, that's harsh.

Seriously, though, I'm dead chuffed that Calde & Casper are still with us. Calde for obvious reasons, but Casper for being willing to be a 3rd choice keeper, with his experience.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm surprised Kemy is off.

I thought he had something different to offer.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Fantastic.

Every single choice correct in my opinion.

We'll find out about Fenelon and Monakana once their loans are finished.

Midfield Minton

Dec 18, 2013
Hopefully this means we may do business early for a change as these have gone before the season is over...hope CMS gets some minutes and a good bye goal

Oct 25, 2003
Is this the earliest we've ever announced this? We usually wait ridiculously late

So glad that agustein is going, and with cms gone we should have a decent amount of wages freed up

Calderon I'm delighted by as I love him and want him at the club forever regardless of whether he actually plays. Casper makes sense ad well I guess- as a third choice he's fine. Doubt he's on huge wages- I wonder if he's doing his coaching badges?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm surprised Kemy is off.

I thought he had something different to offer.

I'm looking forward to reading the mumbo-jumbo new-age nonsense regarding his release on Twitter.

Sounds as though CH has confidence in Walton. Even if Stockdale is number one we need solid backup in case of injury, loss of form or suspension. I wouldn't have thought Casper would be the right man for that so next season could be Walton's big chance.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Great decision. All correct too. Ankergren is worth keeping as 3rd choice and Calderon is, well, Calderon. Sad to see CMS go but don't disagree with it and as for the rest, you canymt disagree.

Great to see decisions being made earlier this year.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Slightly surprised that we're offering Casper a new deal, but as others have said he may be doing his coaching badges and looking to move into that area in due course. An experienced number 3 can't be a bad thing to have either I suppose.

As for Calde, well it's Calde - who wouldn't be happy to see him stay?

In terms of those released, no surprises really. A shame it hasn't really worked for CMS here but such is life sometimes.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Have to agree with all those decisions. CMS has really been a poor return for the money spent on him.

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Sounds as though CH has confidence in Walton. Even if Stockdale is number one we need solid backup in case of injury, loss of form or suspension. I wouldn't have thought Casper would be the right man for that so next season could be Walton's big chance.
In my championship manager game , I have got to the beginning of the 2016-17 season and Walton has just been called up to the full England Squad!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here