Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carlton Cole.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
This is the way i see it Tony Bloom wants to get Albion in the Premier League via the absolute cheapest route possible.
Knockdown wages, knock down fees for players that not even anyone else wants.
Mainly cheap managerial choices like Hyppia.
Raking through the bottom of the shit bucket when every other club even league 1 & 2 have been through it.

That is the Bloom way and has been since he took over from Knight.
Not an insult just facts built up over the last four seasons at The Amex.
Get used to it boys and girls coz thats how it is, anything else is a massive massive bonus.

Thats not just Tony Bloom, thats every Chairman in the 3 divisions. Difference is, I think this time he has a Manager who has good contacts and knows where to look to find good value for money

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A 'meh' from me - has been a decent player in his day, but past his sell by date. Wants to go abroad? - well, he might do OK strolling round Serie B, but not one for the Albion, thanks.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
This is the way i see it Tony Bloom wants to get Albion in the Premier League via the absolute cheapest route possible.
Knockdown wages, knock down fees for players that not even anyone else wants.
Mainly cheap managerial choices like Hyppia.
Raking through the bottom of the shit bucket when every other club even league 1 & 2 have been through it.

That is the Bloom way and has been since he took over from Knight.
Not an insult just facts built up over the last four seasons at The Amex.
Get used to it boys and girls coz thats how it is, anything else is a massive massive bonus.

What a MELT.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
i'd rather have jussi than carlton
I'd rather Lloyd than Carlton.

That kind of signing feels me with dread, I pity the team he finally rocks up at, earning £30k a week.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
off to QPR apparently

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Screen Shot 2015-05-29 at 09.26.01.png

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No, just no...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Anyone seen his open letter to the West Ham faithful on leaving??

What's up everyone,

I’ve been at West Ham United for a long time and I’ve quite enjoyed myself here, with all the ups and downs, the heartaches and everything that came along with it.

At the same time, I’ve grown from being a boy to a man here and everybody has treated me like a part of the family.

It is heart-warming to know that I have got such great support and that I have done my fair share for the Club and been part of the history as well, which is very important for me. I know I will always be welcomed back here with open arms which means a lot.

I’m very happy to have been a part of it and, wherever my future may lie, West Ham will always have a special place in my heart.

It means a lot to me to have been at West Ham for so long. I wouldn’t like to use the word hero, but I have played my part. A load of players have come and gone, but I’ve stayed around and enjoyed every minute of it.

If I could pick out my two most memorable moments, the Play-Off final and the two goals I scored when we beat Manchester United 4-0 in the League Cup in 2010 are the two that everybody says that I played a blinder in and it would be fair to say I agree with them.

I have enjoyed every game I have played for West Ham but all good things have to come to an end and I will be leaving.

When I think of West Ham United I think of a family football club which has embraced me and I’ve enjoyed every minute of it.

Thank you all.

Carlton
Read more at http://www.whufc.com/News/Articles/2015/May/28-May/Cole-says-farewell#rfAR6b3HsQXDTBMs.99

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here