Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The new away ('Volt' yellow) and third ('Crimson' red) shirts

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have never quite worked this out. A company as big as NIKE are unable to incorporate the sponsors logo within the shirt yet Errea can.... I know they don't even do it for the "Big Boys" but surely even Nike can appreciate it makes their shirts look tacky when Iron on transfers are applied.
I am sure it would increase sales of replica Shirts across the board if they did.

I agree when it comes to the big plasticy patches, and that is down to the sponsor wanting clear space between their logo and any background pattern, the blue and white stripes in our case.

However when Nike do individual letters, like they do on the training shirts, as per the picture of mine here, I think they look fine.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435936662.748184.jpg

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Just appeared on Facebook

Here is the first glimpse of our new third shirt… but what colour is it? ‪#‎Together‬

View attachment 66607

From what I can see, this doesn't match anything in the Nike Teamwear range. The only shirts with round necks are the Park & Victory range - but neither have that stripe effect....I reckon they are putting people off the scent & have photo-shopped the picture. My guess its the varsity red / black victory shirt for our #3....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
From what I can see, this doesn't match anything in the Nike Teamwear range. The only shirts with round necks are the Park & Victory range - but neither have that stripe effect....I reckon they are putting people off the scent & have photo-shopped the picture. My guess its the varsity red / black victory shirt for our #3....

Do not like round necks unless they have a different ring collar.

Not that anyone cares

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

See post #137

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
I agree when it comes to the big plasticy patches, and that is down to the sponsor wanting clear space between their logo and any background pattern, the blue and white stripes in our case.

However when Nike do individual letters, like they do on the training shirts, as per the picture of mine here, I think they look fine.

View attachment 66608

I agree that doesn't look as tacky as the "Patch! but I would assume as with all Iron on transfers there is a possiblility of them peeling off over time. Not the case with the Errea shirts.

Just my opinion & one of the reasons why I declined to buy my regular 3 shirts for the kids.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Any idea if you can now buy the Sew on badges again in the club shop or have they still stopped selling them for fear of people buying the shirts cheaper online & adding the badge to it ????

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Perhaps what we've been shown is the goalkeeper's kit rather than the outfield one, rather than anything to do with photoshopping. :shrug:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
[MENTION=10202]Not Andy Naylor[/MENTION] is right - the sneak peek has been online all day and no one seems to have mentioned it!

Screen Shot 2015-07-03 at 16.51.19.png

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
third kit is red with black pinstripes it seems then

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

That Charlton shirt (& Peterborough) from recent seasons?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here