Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The new away ('Volt' yellow) and third ('Crimson' red) shirts

el punal

Now we can all relax and enjoy the rest of the season and summer! But . . . turn our attention to that all consuming problem of what is the new shirt going to be like.

In recent years we've had the following styles and colours : red and black stripes (x3), all black, all white (for that special game!), yellow, maroon, Palookaville dark blue, lime green and black stripes, another yellow, and that little orange number for this season. I think that's about it

So any suggestions on what you would prefer as Albion's away strip for next season? But please - not Leicester City's scary grey or Leeds's piss coloured/gold abomination or worse still . . . red and blue :sick:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
1395065292-94296000.jpg

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Let's just stick to 2 shirts next season-the 2 we have.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Go back to a yellow please. The red and black has been a disaster on replica sales. As has the orange.

Chose something nice for once.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
It'll be carefully selected by playing eeny, meeny, miny, moe in the Nike catalogue.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Something without stripes so we do not have the awful stick on transfer situation (See goalkeeper logo for how it looks so much better)

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Something without stripes so we do not have the awful stick on transfer situation (See goalkeeper logo for how it looks so much better)

Agree, it would also avoid the half stripe / half solid back of the current away shirt that looks entirely rubbish.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Red next to Black is a friend of Jack,

Red next to Blue or Yellow will kill a fellow.

Or is that snakes ? ???

Anyway, red and yellow vertical stripes would be my vote.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Hate the current shirt because the iron on logo looks so cheap and nasty.

Sort out that for next season without changing the underlying design for the home strip; ditch the horrible red/black one and promote the orange strip to be the away colours (without stupid iron on transfer too) - if Mr Barber does those 3 simple things then I promise to buy myself and "_and_son" both kits in time for the start of the season (maybe even wear them occasionally). At the prices we charge now that should be enough for a new striker!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Dark Green and Black Stripes would be a good move.

However Personally I would prefer a Yellow of sorts.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Pretty much anything would be an improvement on the current red and black - possibly the cheapest nastiest looking kit I've ever seen on us. Especially when they combined it with white shorts, we looked like a Sunday League team.

I'll leave that open for the obvious.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I'd like something like this, simple and effective. Would be easy for the sponsors logo to be the same style as the training gear and the goalkeepers kits and not be that massive iron on transfer it currently is.
new away shirt.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here