Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling all Bournemouth haters....

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Utterly pathetic, bitter, childish and frankly downright embarrassing isn't it? For any AFC Bournemouth fans reading this thread - the adults on here wish you nothing but the best.

Would just like to reiterate incase there's any doubt - I'm not one of those that wishes doom upon Bournemouth - but I saw it was a topic that would have a lot of opinions, so I started this thread! Of course I'm jealous, but can't deny they would deserve it, and I just hope our time comes soon!

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
A bit rich from you, after reading your endless "Tottingham spunkbridge" drivel that would embarrass a 12 year old.

What happened to you? I used to agree with almost everything you posted on here, but it's been a long time since that's been the case, in fact quite the opposite these days because it's just all small minded, tedious, bitter bollox that would embarrass the same 12 year old you mention above. And it was Tottenscum Hotspunk not Tottingham Spunkbridge (give me some credit!)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What happened to you? I used to agree with almost everything you posted on here, but it's been a long time since that's been the case, in fact quite the opposite these days because it's just all small minded, tedious, bitter bollox that would embarrass the same 12 year old you mention above. And it was Tottenscum Hotspunk not Tottingham Spunkbridge (give me some credit!)

You want credit for using the term "Tottenscum Hotspunk"?

Point proven, I think.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Bmuff even have a song about hating us, **** 'em, their snidey blonde c*nt of a manager and their mong fans.
Never liked them, never will.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Do you take everything in life as literally and seriously as you took that post? F/ing hell darling.
Er, not really.

Utterly pathetic, bitter, childish and frankly downright embarrassing isn't it? For any AFC Bournemouth fans reading this thread - the adults on here wish you nothing but the best.
Oh I see. But it's alright for YOU to post this sort of sanctimonious drivel over nothing? How about "f/king hell darling" to you, getting your panties in a twist just because some of us don't like Bournemouth much?

It seems it's OK for you to act like a child, but not for anybody else.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Good day out at Bournemouth,nice ground ,nice fans , so I hope they do stay in this div ...not bitter just a personal thing .
Thats providing we are in this div of course ! .

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Love to see Bournemouth win the League.....Would they be smallest club/ground to ever be in Premiership.??

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Wigan. They were getting 1.200 at home before that racist built them a nice new stadium. (I forget his name, I think I once read he broke his leg in a cup final).

Agree! and watch them slide down the leagues like a lead weight. Don't know who or what your referring too concerning an owner with a broken league in a Cup Final. I would have something as important as that would have had some media coverage over the years.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
I was born and bred in Poole/Bournemouth and spent much of my youth watching them play. I still hate them though! I now work with loads of their JCL fans and my next door neighbour is their goalkeeping coach. I'd be more than delighted if we played a major role in seeing them fail to get promoted!

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Yes, also because if we win our 2 games, bloom will think theres no need to get his cheque book out.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
I was born and bred in Poole/Bournemouth and spent much of my youth watching them play. I still hate them though! I now work with loads of their JCL fans and my next door neighbour is their goalkeeping coach. I'd be more than delighted if we played a major role in seeing them fail to get promoted!

Next time u go round ur neighbours house to borrow some sugar, could you ask him to come and have a look at stockdale,
he could do with a check over to stop his silly mistakes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here