Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did you know if we survive it will be Albion's longest ever consecutive tenure ...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Barber states it will be the first time in 105 years that we will have stayed in one of the top two divisions for 5 years and he thinks that is an achievement. .

The only positive I can put on this dire season is that given how few goals our piss poor forwards have scored it's a miracle that we are not already relegated.

On the reverse side is the fact that in 2 years we have gone from having a striker who was the envy of the division to ones that should be plying their trade at least one division, maybe two below where we are now.

Did he say our recruitment achievements were the worst in living memory given the budget? Nah, thought not, we'll just stick to positives.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
The only positive I can put on this dire season is that given how few goals our pass poor forwards have scored it's a miracle that we are not already relegated.

To be fair, I was one of the so called bedwetters throughout last summer and will be very pleased to survive and stay up. I really could not see it happening around the kick off of this season.

Last edited:

Yoda

English & European
Considering we've not spent more than 7 seasons in any one division since Division 3 South/North were scrapped, it's not that difficult record to break.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Well we were in Division 3 South for 38 consecutive years if that helps your point!!

Given that six clubs go out of the division each season it's not an achievement.

[Tweet]589321854432763904[/Tweet]

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Dam mullers for getting us promoted at the second attempt. If he hadn't done that we may have achieves something a record that wouldn't be surpassed for generations.

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
If can be a very big word.

If I had pulled out earlier.
If I hadn't had that last drink.
If my auntie had testicles.............................

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If can be a very big word.

If I had pulled out earlier.
If I hadn't had that last drink.
If my auntie had testicles.............................
Are you referencing the same person throughout?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here