Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big game hunter killed by elephant

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Dangerous sport, oh well

It's not a sport though. Think of it like this. Give the elephant a gun. Then and only then It's a sport. Sports are competitive. Not this. Hunting for fun is fecking cruel beyond belief. (Oh and i know in real life an elephant cant carry a gun. I was just using that as an example.)

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
elephanthunter.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Hunting is something our ancestors did, and something others may do if civilization collapses as all you tards would rather lay down and die right?

Easy to mock when you have a full belly and empty head.

Cant beat the ultimate safari.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Hunting is something our ancestors did, and something others may do if civilization collapses as all you tards would rather lay down and die right?

Easy to mock when you have a full belly and empty head.

Cant beat the ultimate safari.

Hunting for food is different from hunting for trophies, or is your mind really that narrow ???

I guess our ancestors also took selfies.

giraffe.jpg

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Anyone who uses retard to be offensive is the dimwit. Now why don't you go and and play with you lego.

Are you trying to be ironic or just stupid? Do you think anyone wants to dish out "approved" insults?

You know what Headhunters are/where? Maybe like the type of people who snear that international football is a substitute for war "as if thats a bad thing" are no different to those who just snear at animal trophy hunting instead human trophy hunting.

Hunting animals only is a mark of civilisation, your ignorance wont change that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here