Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom at the station yesterday after the match

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Nobody has ever managed to truly expose Blooms financial earnings, I doubt a random tweet will suddenly prove more informative.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Nobody has ever managed to truly expose Blooms financial earnings, I doubt a random tweet will suddenly prove more informative.

Well, this is it. As honourable as a source may be, without evidence it is idle speculation which can take off.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
[MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] said Bloom was in the first class on the train so he can't be that SKINT

Along with Darren

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Probably the same as we did, there weren't many complaints when he joined, and the first couple of months were good!

Seriously!

I thought everyone could see after less than the first half of the first game that it was a terrible mistake.

I cannot believe that anyone watched him for even a few games before signing him.

I think he just came up, we knew West Ham were after him and we just plunged in blindly. He was probably aware of his own limitations which is why he plumped for us in favour of West Ham where he would get found out.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Seriously!

I thought everyone could see after less than the first half of the first game that it was a terrible mistake.

I don't recall 20,000 plus people saying it was a terrible mistake after 20 minutes of the game against Donny. Could you show me the evidence to back up your assertion?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

This. Other than his close family, I'd be surprised if anyone other than Tony Bloom's accountants know the full extent of his wealth.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here