Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga - Hold your hand up, you cost us a point!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Bit harsh to blame KLL because of 1 miss - no other player came close to scoring (apart from Stephens). He also nearly scored another from the edge of the box, just after we equalised, that the keeper put round for a corner.

This. Yet another opportunity to seek out someone to blame

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
A lot of football supporters seem to think you should score a 1-on-1 and missing is not acceptable.
In reality only about 1 in 3 of them are scored.

Or 1 in 30 if your first name is Craig.

Strangely enough KLL played his best under Hyppia. I agree with the views that he not delivered as much as he should have done with us.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Look out for the deflection which will give you a better perspective.

I didn't think it was a fumble. I forgot to look for the deflection, but, did notice it seemed to flick up suddenly (seemed like an intended to me watching on a small youtube screen, but that was probably the deflection of which you speak) . In fairness I can see why they would say that in the heat of the moment, (not sure why they mention 'weak hands') but it would be harsh to treat that as anything other than 'one of those things'.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
I'm afraid Kaz has not fulfilled his potential and will never be anything more than a super sub. He's good for 10 or 15 minutes to run at a tired defence but alas, that's it.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Bennett had one saved by the near post.

That was a deflected cross wasn't it? Would've probably gone down as an OG. Either way, point stands: it is odd to single out one miss from KLL as the reason we lost when there were numerous mistakes made by several players yesterday.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That was a deflected cross wasn't it? Would've probably gone down as an OG. Either way, point stands: it is odd to single out one miss from KLL as the reason we lost when there were numerous mistakes made by several players yesterday.

No, it was a shot by Bennett.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Part of the reason for the thread was because there seems a plethora of people looking to blame Stockdale which, in my opinion was completely unjustified at yesterday's game. As for some quoting stats about 1 on 1 situations, the first thing you must do is get the shot on target and if you were at the game and saw the chance, which was right in front of the fans, KLL failed to do that.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
KLL needs a run of 5/6 games starting to find some form! Can be easy having 15 minute cameos every time we're losing then the odd start!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Regardless of yesterday's performance he's been poor all season, he doesn't seem to effect the game anymore.

Northstandfan

Dec 14, 2014
Mid sussex
It would help if he kept running, instead of stopping and waiting for two defenders to stand around him.

it would also help if he stayed on his feet rather than going over like hes been shot because the defender brushed him slightly

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Is that you Kaz? Maybe your vocabulary slightly exceeds his actually :lolol:

Because I condemned a pathetic topic blaming one miss on an entire teams piss poor performance, the same piss poor performances that have been going on all season?

Nah m8, I think it's the bunch of tossers on here that target and then attempt to hound out players from our club that are embarrassing, and they're in full force in this thread.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Because I condemned a pathetic topic blaming one miss on an entire teams piss poor performance, the same piss poor performances that have been going on all season?

Nah m8, I think it's the bunch of tossers on here that target and then attempt to hound out players from our club that are embarrassing, and they're in full force in this thread.

Then, from my point of view, the point of the thread sailed right over your head. I started this in the main to show that those that continually blame Stockdale that there are other players who are culpable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here