Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will we finally be safe from relegation ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We are in Shit. If we dont win tomorrow we are in a world of pain.

That is almost worse than relegation. Mismanaged for a couple of years now=total shit on the field. Lots need sorting out over the summer.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Tomorrow, we will win confirm our safety and Wigans relegation to League 1. I may or may not have been drinking.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that Millwall will lose at either Cardiff or Blackburn and will get 4 points from Wigan and Watford.

Didn't they beat Wigan the other day?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im clling it.

We SHOULD have been mathematically SAFE weeks ago frankly. There can be NO arguments to this. NONE. But CH has for some reason conspired to make us a boring, non scoring, non threatening the opp goal side. That worries me as we ARE looking over our shoulder nervously.

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
100-1 we go down is hugely overpriced dont think it will happen but i make us less than half those odds to win a game we need to score a goal which would a miracle in itself!!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
100-1 doesn't seem that the bookies have factored in our guaranteed 3 defeats.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Last day heart break hopefully :thumbsup:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Tomorrow, it will all be over and we can all relax, then look forward to next season when we will win the league at a canter, I can even see Europe on the horizon (mind you, so can Dover Athletic on a clear day)

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
We will never be safe from relegation. Every season brings a fresh spectre of relegation to a lower level.

Not until we reach the safe haven of The Sussex County Football League will we be able to attain permanent safety.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here