Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burke gets one of top jobs at the FA

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Sounds a good job for him. Hope it works out.

He did a pretty good job with the youth team Rohan Ince, Solly March anyone?

I don't get this new fad of wishing ill on people after they have left. He's gone, were happy about it and now he's got a new job and hopefully he's happy about it.

Envy, resentment, bitterness and schadenfreude help people on NSC get through their day though.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Let's move on...

No let's not.

WTF happened to then cup final money and why did the club shut the gates against arsenal when there was only 18k in the ground our first game in the first division?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I heard that a splendid reference from Sepp Blatter swayed it :lol:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Just getting in the obligatory:

WHY did we let Burke go????????? Sort it out Tony FFS

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
So actually he is very good and along with jakey being an integral part of the U21, it proves that we fans know NOTHING about football.

[emoji106]
I agree with you, though I can't imagine this'll end up being a majority opinion.

Even if the national team now won the 2026 world cup and it was publicly announced that it was all due to Burke there would be many on here still insisting he's awful.

I'm not saying the man's apparent record with us was all that great but he did seem to catch an inordinate amount of flak, much like Jones did (though he's now apparently a saviour in waiting, who knew fans could be so fickle?).

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As I read it the job at the FA is different to what he had here in that he had to reccomend players to buy not as at the FA to play. A big difference wìth financial consequences, if he got it wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here