Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vote ukip

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
http://www.entitledto.co.uk/benefits-calculator/startcalc.aspx?e2dwp=y

Our 28 year old singelton, who works 40 hours on minimum wage gets what I have put, if you have added or taken away some personal circumstances beyond what I have put then I am guessing it would change, but I have not skewed the circumstances to make it look more generous.

But please add your figures and circumstances for your example, it would be interesting to see.

I did it again and got this result...

13915958413_907ba03ec3_b.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ok, I am back :)

Can I start by asking how many hours a week you work, my wife works 60+ hours a week, I work 50-60 hours however for me some hours are more productive than others !!

You make your wife work more hours than you do?

That's shameful.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Theres a big difference between man clean, and woman clean.... theres a gulf of difference between man clean, and mother clean... its out of the ball park with mother in law clean...

... and grandmothers?...Just look at you..disappointed.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Theres a big difference between man clean, and woman clean.... theres a gulf of difference between man clean, and mother clean... its out of the ball park with mother in law clean...

... and grandmothers?...Just look at you..disappointed.

There's only one reason why a man would ever use a Dyson......

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
From our local paper The Argus.
UKIP Are Qualified.

The 21 members of the cabinet and 20 members of the shadow cabinet are dominated by people educated at Oxford or Cambridge, with similar degrees mainly in PPE, history and law. Only a couple of people in each party has had any industrial experience.

By contrast, 87% of Ukip candidates have worked in the private sector, mostly in small businesses.

Is it any wonder that they speak in language which the people understand, whereas the professional politicians talk over our heads.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/opinion/blogs/12911902.Ukip_are_qualified/?ref=eb

D

Deleted member 22389

From our local paper The Argus.
UKIP Are Qualified.

The 21 members of the cabinet and 20 members of the shadow cabinet are dominated by people educated at Oxford or Cambridge, with similar degrees mainly in PPE, history and law. Only a couple of people in each party has had any industrial experience.

By contrast, 87% of Ukip candidates have worked in the private sector, mostly in small businesses.

Is it any wonder that they speak in language which the people understand, whereas the professional politicians talk over our heads.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/opinion/blogs/12911902.Ukip_are_qualified/?ref=eb

When Ed Milliband said he had been battling with Tories all his life in that BBC debate, doesn't that just prove what Farage says all along, that they are just a bunch of career politicians.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here