Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vote ukip

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
He is the Manchester Central Green party candidate, its just a lot of Green propaganda, hey they all do it but it hardly is based on fact.

Propaganda OR an inconvenient truth. Depends on your point of view.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Propaganda OR an inconvenient truth. Depends on your point of view.

Yes of course, but I think you conveniently forgot to research the blogger or just put up a Greens view on UKIP, it was an effort to offer an independant valid view when actually its a party political splurge.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Yes of course, but I think you conveniently forgot to research the blogger or just put up a Greens view on UKIP, it was an effort to offer an independant valid view when actually its a party political splurge.

Of course the writer's political bias informs their overall view but when does genuine debate stop and "political splurge" and "propaganda" begin? Why are the arguments presented in that post suddenly invalid simply because it argues against UKIP's view of the world from a different perspective? Are the facts and figures suddenly irrelevant simply because the colour of the tie changes?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Of course the writer's political bias informs their overall view but when does genuine debate stop and "political splurge" and "propaganda" begin? Why are the arguments presented in that post suddenly invalid simply because it argues against UKIP's view of the world from a different perspective? Are the facts and figures suddenly irrelevant simply because the colour of the tie changes?

I was thinking earlier today more recently in some of the debates/interviews I have heard, there seems very little qualification of any party representative comments.

This just fell into the same category for me.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Disagree with UKIP? Then you're commie scum, like the BBC audience tonight.

Tolerance, compassion, equality - these are traits of weakness. Rich, white Britons are the backbone of the country - they are the ones that need our support, not the vulnerable, immigrants or working classes.

Vote UKIP
You're very persuasive. I was a bit worried that they were slightly behind the times but when you put it like that, I'm very tempted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here