Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Steak Pies

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The price of a pie by itself does seem a bit OTT at £4.10, but combined with a pint of Kronie into a £7.50 Meal Deal seems pretty reasonable. And the guest pies are invariably well tasty.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Balti pie was SUPERB on Tuesday, but poor last Friday (not hot enough). Even when they are bit sub-standard, our pies are way better than any of those I've had at away games this season. B'muff in particular was awful - definitely not PL ready. The 'cottage' pie at Fulham was the exception though.

Snowy

Jul 14, 2003
Perranporth
Had a Chicken Balti Pie on Tuesday night and it was the first one I've bought for ages. The filling was tasty but, like a lot of others are saying, there wasn't very much of it.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
In recent weeks I've been on either the chicken or the chicken balti pies and the quality has got better if anything. I must admit I haven't had a steak one in ages.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
It would be interesting to see the sales of Piglets Pies over each season at The Amex. I would bet sales have dropped each season.
I used to buy a Pie every home game, but I refuse to buy a pie that now costs £4.10. How much does it take to produce...probably around less than 75p I would guess.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Perhaps we got the pies that were intended to be eaten at stadium:mk ??? #profitmargin

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I used to eat the pies at Withdean to keep warm. Never bothered with food at the Amex. I can't be bothered with it all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here