Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance for tomorrow night . . .

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
17k through the gates, 23k announced. And that's being generous.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
17k through the gates, 23k announced. And that's being generous.

And I can only see Burnley being less than that from this weekends Premier League fixtures. #notdeluded.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Announced = 27,438

Actual bums on seats = 18,598

Bums on sofas at home and in pubs watching the game = 754

People who have sky and don't give a feck=. 3,578,521

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
A Bournemouth fan on another site I use claims they've sold their 1800 allocation.

I should hope they have. Pretty poor they haven't taken the max 3,,000. From memory even Brentford managed that. Top of the league and looking like a nailed on away win, 1,800 is piss poor

Last edited:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
now let's see....110 mile drive on the M27/A27 on a Friday night, or a short drive to Salisbury to see Kenny Wayne Shepherd.....no brainer...

Don't blame you mate, work's gonna stop me going and I'm not even sorry. Monday was enough to put me right off!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Lets get the place rocking tonight. The players need our support, it's a really tough game but with players and supporters as one we can do them, inflict a hammer blow on bournemouths promotion hopes and seal our Championship survival all in one.

Could be quite an evening.

We have sand

Aug 25, 2014
I should hope they have. Pretty poor they haven't taken the max 3,,000. From memory even Brentford managed that. Top of the league and looking like a nailed on away win, 1,800 is piss poor

But was Brentford 100 miles away ? was the Brentford game on a Friday night ? was the Brentford game on Sky? did Brentford have Reading away 3 days later with a sold out allocation of 4000? with all the games on sky/ re-arranged fixtures we have had recently this was unfortunately always the one that was going to lose some people, however 2000 wont be to bad 3/4 days before taking 4000 to Reading, see you later chaps.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'd be surprised if more than 20 turned up tomorrow, tbh. How our crowds have dwindled since the wheels fell off.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
And I can only see Burnley being less than that from this weekends Premier League fixtures. #notdeluded.

Albion's average home attendance this season has been edging up in recent weeks and is now 25,416. This is more than West Brom, Burnley, QPR, Hull, Palace and Swansea in the Prem and better than every Champ club bar Norwich and Derby.

SAC

May 21, 2014

1800 is roughly 20% of their home support. They may be flying high but they are still a small club and 1800 is pretty good for a Friday night when the game in on the tellybox.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I'd be surprised if more than 20 turned up tomorrow, tbh. How our crowds have dwindled since the wheels fell off.

So far this season average crowds have declined by just over 6% in 2013/14. Effectively mirroring the reduction in ST holders.
Implying that actually # of match day tickets sold have gone up slightly between 14/15 and 13/14.

If you're implying less people are turning up then thats impossible to compare because there are no published figures so its all guesswork.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
But was Brentford 100 miles away ? was the Brentford game on a Friday night ? was the Brentford game on Sky? did Brentford have Reading away 3 days later with a sold out allocation of 4000? with all the games on sky/ re-arranged fixtures we have had recently this was unfortunately always the one that was going to lose some people, however 2000 wont be to bad 3/4 days before taking 4000 to Reading, see you later chaps.

Sand gets in your crevices.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
So far this season average crowds have declined by just over 6% in 2013/14. Effectively mirroring the reduction in ST holders.
Implying that actually # of match day tickets sold have gone up slightly between 14/15 and 13/14.

If you're implying less people are turning up then thats impossible to compare because there are no published figures so its all guesswork.

I think you may have been whooooshed.

Check the title of the thread and the date of my post....

Oh, and I did mean 20 and not 20k.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here